(1.) Taken

Jessica's pov:

"He will be remembered." Said the pastor. Sitting there at my fathers funeral. Me and my dad weren't  so close to each other.

I ran out of where the church was having my fathers funeral. I didn't really think I would miss him that much at all.

I heard footsteps approaching towards me. He had a hoodie on over his tux. It was covering his face. I didn't know who this person was.

He came closer to me. "Jessica you are going to come with me." He said. I didn't recognize his voice. My eyes widen. Then the man reached into his back pocket. Revealing a gun...

He grabbed me. Then he lifted me up. "GET IN THE CAR!" He yelled. Pointing a gun to he head. I nodded... And did as I was told. He drove a really nice car to be honest. A white Hummer.

He started his White Hummer. And he locked the doors too. "Who are you, what are you going to do to me, can I trust you?" I asked.

"They didn't tell you? Oh what a shame. Well I'm Matthew Espinosa. And you are all MINE now. And yes you can trust me." He said making his voice louder.

I was honestly stunned at what he just called me. His. " You must have the wrong person Matthew." I told him trying not to flip out of my own skin.

"No Jessica you are ALL MINE! Got that!?" He yelled. I nodded my head. "Got it" I said back to him. But I was very quite when I said that.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked waiting for an answer. "Home" he said. "Thank goodness I thought you would just dump me in an abandoned building." I said relieved.

----------------------------\\\---------------

This is just the beginning of this story...
And I was inspired to write this.  Shoutout to Mattsbum !!!!!!

Jessica's father died in a car accident. If you were wondering what happened.