(18) Love

Matthew's POV:

"Wake up baby girl" I spoke softly to Jessica. "Nooo I'm to tired, leave me alone!" She fussed. Hitting my arm lazily. "Come and cuddle with me! I want to cuddle." She whined. "Fine, we can cuddle." I tiredly got back into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Matthew." She spoke softly. "Yes?" "I love you." Did she just say I love you? My heart just, what is this feeling? Is this what love is? "I love you too baby!"

I felt kisses on my jaw line, and felt weight on top of me. Jessica had just gotten on top of me. Well,
We all know what happens next....

* {Four Weeks Later} •

I heard somebody throwing up. I ran into the bathroom and Jessica was throwing up. I quickly ran to her side rubbing her back and patting her back too. "Baby why don't you take a shower then go back to bed." I told her. "I'm going to go to the store because we don't have that much food, do you want anything?" I told Jessica. "No, I'm good." She said getting into the shower.

I got into the car making sure I had everything I needed. Then driving to the store.

Once I got all the food we needed I walked past a father and a newborn baby. That had to be at least a week old. I couldn't help but stare. Maybe I was being way to harsh. She wants a baby. I walked down to the medical isles. It took me a few minutes to find pregnancy tests. I grabbed six "most trusted" tests. Hopefully she would be happy with a baby. Or maybe I would be a different person, or a better person.

I drove back home with a car full of groceries. Once I got back home I heard Jessica throwing up again...

"Baby I'll be right back okay?" I told her as I ran out to the car to go get the tests. I found three of the six tests. Ran back to the bathroom. She was wiping her mouth off with some toilet paper. I handed her the tests. She looked at me very confused. "Please just see."

I unloaded all the groceries from the car and put them away. "Okay, we just need to give them a few minutes." She spoke with a worried shaky voice. "It's okay baby, if you are it's going to be okay. I've been giving it lots of thought." I told her. She had so much hope in her eyes.

"Baby we need to find a things for our wedding, like a dress, colors, excreta." I said putting her up on the kitchen counter. "Okay, how about white, red, and black." She said with excitement but yet a raspy voice.
--------------------

Hey guys! What's up?

Let's start talking in the comments.
Question-
Favorite song?