(10) ANGEL

Matt's pov:

Jessica's sobs were very loud. We just lost our baby. It was terrible. She's been crying, not eating. It's just that terrible.

"Baby, are you hungry at all?" I questioned her. She shook her head as to say no.

"Well you need to start eating some food!" I sighed. "No!" She yelled back. My heart hurt not eating, depressed, grey eyes. This isn't her. "Fine, have it your way." I scolded back to her.

"Can you at least go that a shower before we get back home!" I yelled. She wasn't doing anything. It honestly bothered me. She was just laying there all day. "Fine." She mumbled weakly.

Watching her stand up was interesting. When she looked at me. She was pale and had bags around her eyes.

"Would you like some help showering?" I asked. "No I'm fine." She giggled rolling her eyes playfully. "Are you sure?" I asked. I started to tickle her "MaaTtHeeW StTOOpp!" She laughed uncontrollably. "Alright then you go take a shower and I will go pack up our things then." I groaned. I left some clothes on the bed for her.

As soon as Jessica was dressed we started our way back home. "Matthew what is that!?" Jessica asked pointing to something. "I don't know. And I don't really even want to know." Stuttering a little. As we got closer to the lifeless object. I finally realized what the lifeless object was. A human corpse. "Matthew is that the man you shot?" Jessica muttered. "Okay we are going to get back in the the car and start driving and act like this never happened. Okay you got that?" I mumbled. "Umm... Uh yea okay." She said walking back to the car.

We got back in the car. I was hoping hat no more terrible things would happen. I turned up the music to Big Sean.

As soon as we got home we took the puppy upstairs and started playing all together. It was actually very funny.

"Matthew I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep." She yawned. "Okay, come on love, Burnie come on buddy!" As I picked up Jessica Burnie tried to jump up onto the bed.