•21•

Alex's POV:

I suddenly caught myself staring. I quickly turned my head back to my phone. I just had this weird feeling in my gut. Was I jealous? No, I couldn't be jealous over a chick that what, probably just graduated from high school. Matthew told me he was expecting his first child with her before she came downstairs but she just had to ruin our okay of a conversation that him and I were both having just fine without her.

Matthew and I tried getting pregnant but it would just never "work" Because I never wanted a baby and every time him and I would do it was because I was on a birth control pill.

Running upstairs to my new bedroom I slammed the door shut and locked it too. I just realized how jealous I am. My god! How can I still be hung up on him? Soon I started to feel tears stream down my face. I walked into my bathroom and dug around for a razor. I finally found one. Taking my shirt off and digging the blade into my skin. It felt like all the pain was finally going away...

Matthew's POV:

"I'm so excited over this baby!" I told Jessica. She blushed. I wonder where Alex went? Alex just seemed a lot different. I wonder if they will get along? I walked to Alex's room. The door was unlocked. I cracked it open to see Alex laying down in bed with a pair of glasses on.

"Can I come in?" I asked knocking on the door. "Sure." Was all I got for a reply. "How are you?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "I'm fine." She replied back. "Okay."
"I don't like Jessica to be honest!" She blurted out of nowhere. "And why is that?" "Because, I just don't." She rolled her eyes. I got up and walked out her room in frustration slamming her door shut behind me.

I walked over to my room where Jessica was laying down. "Hi baby." I said kissing her neck. "Hey." She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Babe are you okay?, you just look a little frustrated." She asked.