(2.) A New Home

Matthew's pov:

Jessica looked scared. To be honest I don't know why her parents didn't tell her. But I guess I will tell her later.

Pulling into the drive way I stopped the car. She looked at my house. I think she likes it. Which is great.

We walked in she was still obsessing over my house. I took her hand. But she pulled back. But I took her by the shoulders and sat her down on the couch.

"I have rules here okay, now listen very closely! Got it?!
1. Do Not run away or you will be punished, and I don't want to have to do that.
2. If you disrespect me you will still be punished! And in a way you don't want to be punished!
3. Listen to me! And ONLY ME! Not to any of my friends unless I tell them to do something! Okay? Are we clear on all the rules here?"

She nodded her head yes. I could tell she was a little frightened by me and my rules. But I'm just trying to keep her safe.

Jessica's pov:

Matthew scares me a lot! I mean I don't get why he just took me knowing that there were many people around.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked Matt because I was just about to pass out I was so dang tired. "With me!" He said. "But I'm Not going to sleep in the same bedroom as you!" Matthews eyes widen with anger. "Where's the shower?" I asked him while he was on his phone texting someone.

As he got up from the couch he grabbed my hand supper tight. I tried to free my hand it was no use. Because every time I tired to free my hand he would just squeeze it harder.

He showed me around "our" house. He grabbed a towel and dragged me to the bathroom. I didn't want to be with him. Matthew closed the door after himself. I yelled at to him to get out, because I wanted my own privacy. But he stared at me. Knowing I should have Not just said at all.

"Strip down your clothes and take a dang shower!" He hollered at me. Sounding like he was just about to do it by force. I did as I was told and used his shampoo to wash my hair. Since I had none here at the moment.

I asked for some clothes. He gave me a thong, bra, Under Armor sweat pants, a baggy shirt and a baggy sweatshirt. I had to deal with this now. But I guess I'll just listen to him. For now.

Matthew's pov:

I watched her get dressed. That was her punishment for back sassing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She slapped me. I grabbed her. Pinned her to the wall. "YOU DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!!!!!! REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT DISRESPECTING ME?!" I yelled at her. I still had her arms in my hands. It looked like she was about to cry. I dragged her to my bedroom. She was screaming at me to let her go... but I don't work like that.