(11) PARTY

Jessica's pov

"MAFHEW !!!!!!!!! I'm freaking hungry!" I yelled while jumping on our bed. "Babygirl why are you up so dang early?" He questioned me. "Even wittle Burnie is hungry." I mumbled. "Your so lucky your super sexy babygirl!" He groaned. I couldn't help but blush a lot.

"Babe your breakfast is ready." Matt yelled. "Okay Matt, come on Burnie!" I yelled back. As Burnie was running to Matthew he ran into a cupboard. Matt and I looked at each other laughing. Really hard. Burnie started to whine a little. "Hey it's okay buddy." Matt said while cradling Burnie in his arms. Then putting him down so he could eat his breakfast.

"Babe where going to have a party okay." Matt said out of the blue. "Umm... uh yea okay I'm completely okay with that you know." I mumbled. "But we need to get you a sexy outfit." Sounding a little over excited.

"Babe come on let's go! Oh don't forget to bring Burnie, collar, and leash!" Matthew yelled. Grabbing all three of those things. We all got into the white hummer and drove to a store.

"Is there a theme to this party Matt?" I questioned. "Actually, yea there is babygirl, glow in the dark!" He said. Glow in the dark. After while of picking out tight dresses, daisy dukes, and shirts Matthew found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. All I'm hoping is that this isn't a stripper outfit. To my surprise it wasn't a stripper outfit. A pair of Calvin Kline shorts and a muscle tee that was plain white.

We paid for my clothes and went back home to set up for the party.

"Okay that's all the black lights, where are my speakers babe?" He asked "All the speakers are in there spot where you told me to put them and hook them up." I told him. "Okay where is my phone!?" He started to panic. "Matt it's in your hand." I laughed. "Oh." He laughed along. "I need your u to go put Burnie in his room." He said nervously. As I picked Burnie up I heard the door bell ring and then I put Burnie in his room and closed the door.

As soon as the people started arriving the music got louder. I changed into my outfit. As I was coming out of Matt and I's bedroom I ran into someone. And fell onto my butt. "I'm so sorry!" I heard a familiar voice apologize for knocking me down. I looked up to see Cameron. As soon as I stood up I hugged him really tight. "Cameron I missed you so much!" I whispered into his ear. "So did I!" He whispered back into my ear. "Umm we should probably go back downstairs before Matthew goes all crazy." I suggested.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think is going to happen at this party?????!!!!!!!!!