(13) Miss Ü

Jessica's pov:

I woke up early expecting a sleepy hangover Matthew. But I woke up to a cute Johnson who was past out.

Checking my phone I had 53 missed calls from matthew, and 29 text messages from matthew.

Then a knock on the door woke up the cute sleepy Johnson. He stumbled to the door. And surprisingly it was Matthew.

"Give her back to me!" Matthew stormed in grabbing my things and my arm.

"Matthew let go!" I cried. His nails were digging into my skin. It felt terrible. Then Matthew threw me over his shoulder. "Why are you doing this Matthew?" I screamed. "Because if I lost you I couldn't live with myself!" He started slightly crying. Putting me down in the passenger seat of his white Hummer.

"Then why did you kiss somebody else! Huh?" I said starting to cry remembering last night.

"Oh baby girl... that girl who was kissing me I don't even know who she was. She kissed me. Well she forced her tongue into my mouth I tried to make her stop. But she wouldn't." He said wiping the tears off his cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not posting I've been meaning to but I've just gotten so busy with school, my relationship, and other unimportant things. My boyfriend just broke up with me. I'm sorry I'm just really over whelmed right now...