•25•

Matthew's P.O.V.

"Baby hey, hun wake up do you wanna go home?" I asked rubbing her shoulder. "Yeah, I don't like this hospital bed, it's very uncomfortable and my back is killing me." She had groaned. "I'll get Ariel and her and your things, you can pack all your dirty clothes." I said kissing her forehead.
"Babe you've been doing everything, let me do something!" She sighed. "Okay, what would you like to do then?" I asked. "I'll get Ariel's things." She said picking Ariel up and putting her in her car seat.

"Okay are we ready to go babies?" I asked carrying all her things, and her carrying Ariel in her car seat. It felt good to finally be going home with my new family. I've been waiting for this moment for forever, and it finally came.

As soon as we got home Jessica had gotten Ariel out of her car seat and cuddled her on the couch. They looked so cute. I quickly took a picture without her realizing it. Then they fell asleep together. My heart has just melted as I took another picture.

I silently pick Ariel up and carried her to the nursery and put her in her crib. Then after that I pick Jessica up and carried her up stairs to our bedroom, and laid her on our bed. I laid down with her and spooned her, and fell asleep.

I rolled over and the bed was cold. I sat up and stretched. I walked to the nursery, I opened the door to see Jessica in the rocking chair breastfeeding Ariel. Jessica looked up and smiled at me. "Good morning honey!" I whispered kissing Jessica. "Good morning hun." She whispered back.

"Are you hungry for anything?" I asked. "No not really." She yawned. "Honey how long have you been up?" I asked because she had bags under her eyes. "Ummm....... 3 hours, Ariel wouldn't stop crying." She told me yawning. "I'll take her, we need something daddy time!" I whispered excitedly while taking the baby.

I put Ariel on my bed and put pillows around her so I wouldn't roll on top of her, just in case I fell asleep. "Hi kids." Jessica said walking into our room and laying down on the bed. "What are you up to?" She asked. "Oh ya know just having Ariel and daddy time. It's really good for the soul." I told Jessica, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Look she's smiling, that just proves that I'm good for the soul!" I said stating my argument. " honey the side of her face is smushed up against pillow." She said pointing it out. "Fine you win." I said putting my hands up in surrender.