•23•

He all the sudden in a swift motion Matthew swipes the pistol from me.
"Give it back to me!" I pleaded. "No! What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not going to let you kill me, our baby, or yourself!" He yelled. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now!" I yelled in frustration. "Baby what's wrong?" He pleaded. "I saw you! You were sleeping with her! I saw you!" He looked down in complete guilt.

"We didn't do anything! Okay! We were just drinking in her room and that's it," he spoke.

I took the engagement ring and threw on the ground not ever wanting to see it again, and went back inside a went to our room. After of what felt like hours I finally fell asleep.

I woke up to a sleeping drunk Matthew. Just great. I went downstairs Alex's dead body was gone, along with the blood. Liquor bottles were all over the kitchen island.

As I started to clean up I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. It was Matthew. He could hardly even walk in a straight line. To be honest it was kinda funny. But I had to keep my giggles inside.

"Hi baby," he slurred warping his arms around my little baby bump. He started placing kisses all over my neck. It made me weak inside. I couldn't hold my moans in. I couldn't control my moans they were all over the damn place. "Ya know what would make you look even better," he slurred and smirked at the same time. "What?" I rolled my eyes smiling. He took my hand and placed the engagement ring back on my finger. "Keep it there!" He whispered into my ear. I smiled.

Should I still be mad over what had happened? I mean she's dead now because I killed her. I murdered her. My heart started to race. I actually killed her. I mean I had better choices. But no... I killed her and I can't change that. I just need to let it go.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
I'm writing a new book!!!!!
It's called Our Own Kind Of Love Story!!!