(4.) A Nice New Face

Matt's pov:

I could hear Jessica crying from upstairs... Honestly I felt kinda bad. But she needs to be punished for trying to run away.

I packed clothes for three days and two nights for her to wear. Then I heard a knock on the door. Opening the door. The guy had a gun pointing to my forehead... "Hey Matt!" The voice said laughing

"Cameron you almost gave me a heat attack! You don't ever do that again!" I said laughing really hard. "OKAY!" Cam said laughing really hard.

After all that I showed him Jessica. She was sleeping now. "W-what did she do?" He asked concerned. "She tried to run away, she slapped me. And disrespected me." I told him

"Well what do I do with her then?" He asked. "Make sure you scare her! She will not go around disrespecting everyone! Call me when she disrespects you! Got it?" I said quietly so I wouldn't wake her. Then pushing them out the door.

Cameron's pov:

I put her in my car along with her clothes. I wonder why Matt would want me to scare her? She looks so sweet.

She started to open her eyes "Matthew where are we going?" She asked scared. "I'm not Matthew, I'm Cameron!" I said quietly. She smiled at me.

We soon finally arrived at my house. I asked if she wanted me to carry her inside, she put her head on my chest and nodded her head yes. I picked her up and her clothes.

I carried her up to my room and put her down on the bed. She took off her jeans and shoes and went under the covers.

As I was just about to leave my room she told me to come lay down with her. I honestly was just shocked. So I laid down with her and fell asleep next to her.