(15) Why Not? (Pt. 2)

Matthew's pov:

Once we had arrived to our destination we finally got out of the car. Her eyes lit up like the fireflies flying around everywhere. "Oh My Gowsh! It's so beautiful." She said quietly to me. "Good I didn't know if you would even like it at all." I spoke all giddily.

We got into to the pond/spring thingy place. I helped Jessica into the water. Once both of us were in the water and Burnie sleeping in the car. Jessica wrapped around my body around mine. Then placing small kisses on her lips and having her kiss back every time.

Small kisses soon turned into longer kisses. That soon turned into a big make out session...

"Matthew?" Jessica asked. "What's up princess?" Making me stop kissing her, and looking at her. "I know this may seem like this relationship is moving way to fast but... Can we have a baby?" She said all at once.

"No. I'm not ready for a child in our lives right now, and I don't want you giving birth on our wedding day. Can we just start trying after our wedding?" I sighed very loudly in announce. She sighed upsettingly and put her head in my chest. I kissed her head, and placed my head on her head.

After about an hour of silence we dried off and got back into the car and went back home. Jessica picked up Burnie and went upstairs to our room and laid down on the middle of the bed cuddling with Burnie, and taking all the blankets.

"Babe move over." I spoke tiredly. But she didn't budge. "No!" She spat. "Go away, I wanna be alone!" She spat again. I soon got angry.

I grabbed her by her waist and moving her to one side of the bed and pinning her down. I got even more angry. "LOOK WE AREN'T GOING TO HAVE A BABY RIGHT NOW I WANT TO WAIT AFTER WE ARE MARRIED!" I yelled in frustration.

I could see tears for in her eyes. All of the sudden I felt super guilty for yelling at her. "Baby girl I'm sorry okay. I don't know what got into me." I apologized. "It's fine." She sadly mumbled.

She wouldn't let me wrap my arms around her. Soon after what seemed like an hour I fell asleep.

Jessica's pov:

Matthew had finally fallen asleep. I went down stairs and watched a movie. About 30 minutes into the movie there was a knock a the door. Who would be here at like 1:00 a.m.? I paused the movie and got up to answer the door once I opened the door there was a VERY attractive guy with tattoos tall, lanky, skinny, did I mention attractive?

"Matt I have the trackers you asked for." The attractive guy spoke. "Umm... and your not Matt..." he spoke embarrassed a little. " Who are you?" I tried to act like I wasn't wanting this guy. But I really did want this guy. More than Matthew.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hello readers! Hi. What's up? Who do you think the guy in the tattoos was????