(Chapter 14) Why Not? (Part 1)

Jessica's pov:

After coming back home for Johnson's house Matthew has been just really nice lately. It's kind of weird. I'm just wanting to know why he's acting like this!!!!

"Baby girl come here!" Matthew yelled. "What is it?" I asked. "Come here  and I'll tell you." He spat back to me.  As I walked over to him he was tying his shoes. "Hey princess, sit down." He commanded. So I sat down on the couch and waited for him to speak.

He grabbed my hands and started rubbing little circles on my hands. "I know you may not love me back, but I love you... Will you marry me?" He said getting down on one knee and pulling out a beautiful diamond ring. I was speechless. I mean it's kind of early for that isn't it?

"Yes Matthew I will marry you." I answered. His eyes were big and full of joy. Maybe the married life wouldn't be that bad. All of the sudden I was lifted up by Matthew and he kisses me. So I kissed him back. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too baby girl!" He said still holding me.

After he put me down he told me to get a swim suit on. So I did as I was told.

Burnie came up to me wanting to play with me. I grabbed his leash, collar, and put on a sun dress over my swim suit so it would be a surprise when I took off my sun dress.

I met Matthew down stairs and he was leaning against the door shirtless with his swim shorts on, playing on his phone. He smiled when he saw me he saw me. He grabbed me by my waist and placed small kisses on my lips, I kissed back a few times. "Can I see your swim suit, baby girl?" He mumbled softly.

Then he stopped after a while. He coughed. "We should get going." I laughed "yea we should." We walked out the door, and into the white Hummer.

We drove for what felt like 3 hours. Burnie was sleeping in my lap. He looked so cute. We stopped at a little area. It was beautiful. There were firefly's all over the place. The field