(16) Missing

Jessica's P.O.V.

"What's your name?" I asked the handsome stranger. "Kian Lawley." He announced proudly.

"So... Kian why does Matt need trackers?" I asked. "Well he said he was afraid that his baby girl would run off or something like that." He answered. "Oh," was all I managed to say.

"You look like you just want to get away from him." He said looking into my eyes. "Yea, how did you know?" I questioned Kian. "Well he needs trackers so you can't run away from him, you look really depressed living here," He said all at once.

"I don't want to be here with Matthew he's always angry. I don't want him to hurt me. But then I'm afraid that he might just get bored of me and not want me anymore!" I sobbed into Kian's chest confessing every thought about Matthew that would go through my head daily. "Hey, look at me." He said while lifting my chin up with his two fingers. I felt safe while looking into his deep brown eyes. "You can come live with me I'm lonely, I have nobody to talk to I have lots of space." He spoke softly. "Okay let me go get some clothes so we can get out of here and leave." I told him.

I had to walk all the way up Matthew's and I's bedroom where Matthew was pasted out sleeping. I hurried up and got a bag of clothes and met Kian downstairs. I took the engagement ring off and put it on the island in the kitchen. I was happy to be finally leaving Matthew.