(17) It' You

Kians pov:

Jessica was sleeping on my couch with half my blankets from my bed.  I got up from my other couch and grabbed the box where the syringe was with the tracker inside. I can do this...??? Can I not...? Just do it Kian! Come on! No Kian leave her be don't disturb her it's rude! "STOP IT! JUST GO AWAY!" I said the voices inside my head .

Through hesitation I pulled some of the blankets that where near her thighs off onto the floor and pulled her shorts up a little higher to her waist. Pulling the trigger to the syringe scared me. I was afraid she'd wake up. But she didn't to my luck.

Picking up my phone I called Matt.
"Hey, Matt it's done. She has her tracker in and you should be able to find her on your location app to find her." I spoke quietly. "Great, I can see where she is already! Thanks man, I'll be there in a bit to pick her up." Matt spoke while yawning.

Matt's pov:

As I went down stairs I noticed something on the counter of the kitchen. Her engagement ring. Why would she take it off? I thought she loved me! Grabbing the engagement ring and my keys off the counter. I walked to my Range Rover and sped off to go get Jessica.

"Come on  Lawley, open up the door!" I yelled. Soon Kian opened the door looking high. "Weed?" "Yeeeee uuuuupppppp!" He giggled in a weird way. Pushing past Kian and walking to to his living room to see my baby girl sleeping. She looked like an angel. She looked so peaceful sleeping.

I picked up Jessica thankfully she didn't wake up. Put her in the Range Rover. Also putting the engagement ring back on. Kian soon stumbled over to the my Ranger Rover. Handing him a couple hundreds he grabbed my wrist. "Matthew she's not happy with you! Why do you still want her when she's not even happy with you? She doesn't want to be married to you!" He managed to say while he was high.

I soon sped off in frustration. I ran my fingers through my hair. Why doesn't she love me? Like I love her? Why does Kian have to tell me that my fiancé doesn't want to be with me?!