Color Pastels

The sun was going down and Kai, Yuri, and Sooyoung were walking on an empty street, recently getting off of classes.

-Come on Soo, why not?- say Yuri pulling her hand shaking Sooyoung.

Sooyoung continued walking while dragging Yuri that was holding her hand -I am busy, remember.

-But we haven't get out with you for a long time- Kai said trying to convince Sooyoung which was kind of impossible.

Yuri finally let her free -And you promised.

Everyone stopped -I think I have to break the promise. I have to take care of Yoona, you know? - She said while eating a chocolate bar.

At this point both of them were tired of the same excuse named Yoona -Again? Aish.- Yuri replied angrily.

-What's the problem with her? Can't she take care of her self?- Kai spoke, he knew Yoona but not so much so in times like this he actually doesn't like her.

Sooyoung let out a sigh -It's not that. Their family asked me to keep her safe and I can't refuse, she is a good old friend and it's not her fault.

Finally giving up, Yuri and Kai looked at each other -Guess it's going to be the two of us again, dude.

-Excuse me? You and me? -Kai looked insulted.

-Uh, why not man?

-I am not at your level. It will affect my reputation.

-(What reputation?) Yeah, sure! Whatever you say, also the people will believe that I'm talking to myself, Because you disappear into the darkness! - Yuri roasted Kai.

Sooyoung started laughing -Damn! Yuri just set you on fire -Yuri and Sooyoung high-five each other -Why are you guys so extra? It's being a long time that I was starting to forget how funny you were.

-Sooo true!! Now, where are we going? -Yuri put her hand on her forehead and started looking around the place.

-Wait, I didn't say I will go -Another dramatic pause.

-Now what? -He took a piece of chocolate from Sooyoung's hand.

Sooyoung immediately put the rest of the chocolate bar on her mouth -I will text Yoona telling her that I'm coming late, alright?

-Ok, but quickly I have to go to the bathroom. -Yuri said.

She took her phone and texted her...

SooShikShin is typing...

SooShikShin: Yoona?

YoonaEvildoge is typing...

YoonaEvildoge: Wut?

SooShikShin: Really? Can't you write normal?

SooShikShin: Well that's not important. I'm coming kind of late today just wanted to let you know.

YoonaEvildoge: Wut? Why? You told me that today you got out early. Don't tell me...

SooShikShin: Tell you.... :O

YoonaEvildoge: You're going with your friends...

SooShikShin: Em... Noooo, not at all :3

YoonaEvildoge: THEN COME AND FEED ME CAUSE THE FREAKING CHOPSTICKS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO USE D:

SooShikShin: Y-yeah 😥