Lady Luck Pt. 2

Hi! I finally finish he second part of the previous episode, this one is also loong but I hope you enjoy! Anyway, I was planning from the start putting other Kpop groups as cameos so in this chapter I'll introduce one of these groups I'll put :3 and that it enjoy reading <3

///

一She'll definitely go to the back entrance. I need to finish this and get some rest... 一Imagine running just after you woke up but not exactly. Sehun wasn't a "normal" guy either, you see he was also part of the first line of defense meaning that they were the big guns.

Sehun didn't even bother of getting changed as it was plenty of time before his classes started. He just wore his clothes he usually use as pijama with his favorite shoes and got down to greet his friends that were also awoken by the situation. He had to get the job done as he just wanted to get over it as soon as possible.

.

.

In the meanwhile...

Sooyoung finally made it to the exit and also she somehow lost the people that were chasing after her. 

一I-I'm sweating like never before... Probably because I don't tend to move so much. 一You couldn't tell how big the school was as 20 minutes had pass and Sooyoung just made it. Now the problem was getting out 一Great! Just what I needed! 一The back door wasn't as the other one. Taller and more terrifying 一Damn...

一Emmm excuse me? 一A voice behind startled her.

The same guy that suddenly appeared in her school then appeared after classes and then at the party and in the convention, he just entered her life suddenly when Luhan came back.

一Sehun? Oh Sehun? 一She couldn't forget his face, she couldn't deny that he was good looking.

He didn't think she remembered him 一Sooyoung, right?

He acted like she was a stranger 一Hey, I know I'm not popular but you're exaggerating. We take some classes together, don't you remember?

一You must be mistaken, he isn't me...

一Wait, what? Don't tell me you can duplicate yourself or something like that..

He chuckled 一No, not at all but that would be awesome. 一Somehow this Sehun was way more nicer than the other one 一He is actually my twin brother.

You got to be kidding, a twin brother? Is this some kind of drama. Anyway... 一But if you're here that means you aren't normal, right?

The tall guy laughed at what she just said 一Do you think we are some kind of monsters? Pffff...

Sooyoung realized what she just said 一That's not what I meant, aren't you a magical creature?

He stopped laughing (because honestly, it wasn't that funny) 一Yeah, and I'm guessing you too?

Suddenly Sooyoung realized that her cat appearance was exposed 一This isn't me! Well not exactly... 一She tried to cover her cat ears but it wasn't working 一It's a long story and I don't think you would understand so maybe if you let me-.... 一Sooyoung suddenly felt her body not responding at all.

Sehun was just tired and seeing that it was just Luhan's best friend made things easier and kind of weird as he knew Luhan had feelings for her 一I've never seen anything like this honestly but I guess it's not my business 一He wasn't sure of how to handle the situation 一...So it's nice seeing you again but I'm afraid I'll have to take you so that I can get to my room and sleep, I know you understand that... 一He started approaching the brunette as she has been already standing there with no expression whatsoever.