Mistakes

Same day

Time 6:00 p.m.

Yoona never came that day, or at least not when Sooyoung was awake.

The sound on the door either woke her up -I'm here... -Yoona walked in with one bag and one coffe on her hand -Hellooooooo? -There was no response so she walked into the living room to find Sooyoung sleeping in a weird positionand about to fall -Alright... Better to leave her like that.

She then continued finishing her coffe.

.

.

.

By the time Sooyoung woke up it was 10 p.m and Yoona was watching TV beside her.

Sooyoung raised herself up as half of her body was already on the ground -Yoona...

-Oh, you finally woke up. I think now you won't be able to sleep anymore, guess you'll be staying awake until you leave tomorrow to classes.

Sooyoung sat correctly beside her -Tomorrow? Ah, I don't have classes tomorrow, the teacher said I could skip it.

-Oh no Sooyoung what did you do?

-Nothing at all. See, the teacher is concerned about my mom being at the hospital, that's it.

-Geez, you still didn't tell him she isn't in the border of dying. Aaaand your mother told you to not skip schoold days, that's why she now won't let you visit her.

-I know, I know... I was just worried that day that I ran off to see her at the hospital. My teacher must thought of the worst.

-What am I going to do with you? You can't just get bored of something and get away from it. You need to be responsible.

-I get it... Geez you already sound like an old lady.

Yoona throw a pillow to her face -Shut up, you are the one that has back problems and can't do things fast. You are like more like a granny than I.

-Ha Ha Ha!-She replied sarcastically -But most importantly... -She took the pillow of the floor -Where did you go this morning? I came late and you weren't here.

-I noticed that. I was starving so I went to talk to someone.

-Talk to who?

-A person that knows about this stuff -She pointed with her eyes to Sooyoung's ears.

-Oh really! Did this person solve it? -She got super exited.

Yoona looked at desperated Sooyoung -No, she isn't some kind of Disney princess, but she had answers to some of my questions. So from now on you are going to be stalked.

Sooyoung face went O◇O -What??

-You see it's pretty dangerous and what will happen if you suddendly transform into a cat out of nowhere.

-I guess... but if it was because of today I swear it wasn't to terrible.

Yoona looked at Sooyoung really serious -Today?

-Oh, I forgot to tell you that too. Well I was kind off kidnapped by some guys this morning.

-WHAT?! You should have told me that first!!!

Sooyoung just smiled nervously at angry Yoona that could become sometimes into a freaking demon.

.

.

.

The weekend flew by and it was monday again. Sooyoung was getting out of her building as calm as always and also with the bread on her mouth... as always.