Lady Luck

Sooyoung and Yoona were just packing their stuff, since, at least they had that Monday to do that. Sooyoung had to skip classes to find somewhere else to go.

一Everything was fine just yesterday, what happened? What kind of curse is this?? 一She complained it was the first time she was just really mad with the world itself. Even Yoona was kind of scared and didn't want to put on more stress on her owner.
一(If I could talk to that person.... but then again, I don't think she will actually help us..) 一Yoona though about Jessica while packing 一Then I should talk to him instead? 一Yoona's internal conflict was making her get lost in her thoughts...

Suddenly the house phone rang and Yoona managed to pick it up faster than Sooyoung.

一Hello?
The voice that responded was clearly of someone she was most afraid of 一Im Yoona, it's me, Kris.
Yoona fake a smile 一Ahh haha, yeah Hi director, how have you been?
一Good and bad, but that's not important. You see Jessica just told me something of great importance, I may need you to do me a favor.一He went straight to the point.
一She did that... (Oh lord, why did she had to open her mouth? And to him?!)
一Since what I'm going to ask may be negotiated so that we could both win, what do you say?一He knew too many thanks to the princess it was scary 一I could help you get a new place to stay.
一H-How? Never mind... I accept your deal if you can also protect my friend, remember I talk to you about it the other day?
一Oh, I forgot about that...
一(Really, I didn't notice >->) Well do you accept?
一Ok, but in return I want you to let me investigate your friend for a couple of days, it's nothing dangerous of course.
Yoona wasn't sure of that, Sooyoung was too important to her and she didn't trust fully in Kris 一I-I... I think it's better if we talk this in person. I'll go there right now...
Kris stayed quiet for a moment 一Alright, if you insist. I'll send one of my guards to make sure nothing bad happen to her.
一Ok. 一Yoona closes the call and thought a little bit before going out of her room.

Sooyoung was still picking all their stuff more worried than anything.

一Soo... 一Yoona caught her attention.
一So, who was it? 一She asked.
一Someone who may help us right now.
Sooyoung instantly thought about the person Yoona went to talk to the other day 一Really? That would be great! 一Sooyoung instantly went to shake her friend of happiness.
On the other hand, Yoona was nervous about what she would have to do to get them a place to stay 一Hehe... Yay... Yuhu~ *clears throat* Anyway, I'm going to talk to this person to confirm that, ok?
一Oh yeah! Totally! You better go right now while I pack our things. 一The tall girl pushed her to the door indicating that she needed to go right away.
一O-ok... I'll be back soon. 一Yoona left.

.

Meanwhile, Kiseop has been sent to watch over Sooyoung while Yoona was away.

一Ahhhh I wanted to come with Jaejin, it's boring like this... 一He was complaining as Kris sent him without his buddy.

The car stopped in front of Sooyoung's building 一Here we are. 一The driver said.

一Yeah... I'll go check on her. 一Kiseop got out of the car 一It's empty here. Well, it is expected, everybody is studying at this hour... Well everybody except her. 一He looked at the building the cat girl lived in.

Even though he had acted like a dork this few times, he was a calculating person and his abilities were quite impressive honestly. Kiseop was able to sense any type of spirits and tell how dangerous they were, thanks to this he was part of the mainline of defense at The Academy together with Jaejin.