Double Identity

—It wasn't any coincidence, was Sehun following me? But why? Is it because he knows who I am turning into? If Luhan has a power then he might as well... —Sooyoung say to herself —Yesterday was so awkward seen him standing there at the door of the classroom, —He was new after all and the teachers thought that Sooyoung could help him with information of the extra classes. And that's what she did after finish cleaning the room.

But right now she was more worried about tonight, you see today they planned to go to this famous convention down town, but after the daughter of the principal decided to have this big party at the school, everything ruined. Posters of a party taking place in the school were everywhere that made it impossible not to know. Kai's mother found out about this and proceed to obligate his son to attend the party in order to socialize and then achieve her goal of having a popular son (which is probably not going to happen).

Not wanting to go alone he dragged Yuri and Sooyoung into the party as well so that the three of them could sneak out and go to the convention that's not to far from there.

Sooyoung was avoiding this party because she never liked being in one. People dancing and the noise, it was to much for her, but as the self claimed "good friend, you are lucky to have me" Sooyoung was willing to help him and escape that place in order to buy a poster of handsome guys for her room.

She took out her phone to call Kai —Hey, are you already there?

—Yep, well almost I'm near I can hear the music. —He sounded like he didn't wanted to be there, which was exactly what he didn't want. -Don't tell me you are late, again...

—Pffff, who do you think I am? Huh?

—The girl that comes always late according to the teachers —He replied.

—True. That's why I'm calling I don't want to wait alone there haha.

They both laughed —Same. And Yuri?

—She must be there with her friends —That's why Kai invited Sooyoung, he knew that Yuri would be probably with her group of friends that she wouldn't mind not going to the convention, that's why Sooyoung was there.

She looked at her watch —It's 8:10.

The male let out a sigh —It has already started the convention, if we mannage to get out I just hope to find myself something to buy before everything is gone.

—I feel you, but don't worry we will be out by 8:40 so that we can at least see the dance performances.

—Oh yeah! Totally. —The music was louder and you could hear voice coming through the phone until he finally reached the entrance —I've arrived into hell. I'll be waiting near the entrance or maybe near the food because my mom told me to go eat at the party.

—(Did she literally let him starve to go find himself something to eat at the party) Hahaha oh my gosh Kai, your mom sometimes surprise me even though I know she is like this haha.

—Yes, she really wanted me to go haha.

As soon as he said that her stomach start rumbling —But same, we can get our stomachs full there and then we won't have to worry about that later. —It wasn't Sooyoung speaking it was more her tummy talking —Alright see you there. -She ended the call.

The noise could be heared from the distance she was in and even the lights got brighter each step she made. A thought of seen Sehun there got present, he definetly was the popular guy you see in every school so he couldn't be excluded for sure.

—Why am I thinking of him? I barely even know who he is. I need to talk to Luhan about this —After everything that has happened, this must be related and she was going to find out and probably get some help to return back to normal.