Chapter 1: Meet and Greet With The Pirates

It's 5:50 in the morning and I saw Elizabeth sitting on the shore with her usual outfit--a brown long gown with a long slit that stops just at her thighs exposing her legs. Waiting for Will apparently, it's been ten years since we--Elizabeth and I--met on this same shore. And I learnt from her that Will can only set foot on land every ten years. And today, I will be seeing him... again.

"Kris!" she called out to me.

Looks like my cover is blown, I have no choice but to face her then.

"Yes?" I smiled faintly at her.

"What are you doing here fully equip? Are you going somewhere? Another pirate hunting?" she asks with a bit of fear as I got close to her.

"Nothing and no, I ain't doing a pirate hunt today don't worry. I just want to feel the sea again." I answered and gave her a reassuring smile. Though that was a bit true, that's not really my real agenda for coming here today.

She sighed with relief, and smiled widely.

"Oh.. Care to join me for awhile then? Will is coming soon." she asked hopefully.

"And besides I haven't introduce you to him yet." she added.

I sigh in defeat.

"Fine."

"Yay!!" she squealed excitedly.

We sat in the sand in a comfortable silence for 10 minutes, and both enjoying the view. Though I know Elizabeth is very excited right now, I can tell, I've been stealing glances from her time to time, and I saw smile forming on her lips as she stared at the open sea.

I can't blame her, she's been waiting for this day to come. I look at the sea too, and I won't lie that I don't want to see him again. Yeah I admit I'm also excited for this day. I wonder what he looks like now? It's been years since we last saw each other, I wonder if he still remembers me? I think not.

*sigh*

"What's wrong Kris? You seem disappointed?" she asks with concern on her face. I was about to answer when she stands abruptly and looked very excited, she even went to the ocean and wets her dress. Upon seeing what made her so excited, I also stand, making my blue long gown that touches my feet swayed to my right as well as my hair, caused by the sea breeze. I faced the sea, turning my back to them. I don't want him to see me yet, at least not now.

'He's here.'

I watched two ships with a pirate flag make port near the shore. I reached for my sword instinctively.

"WILL!!!" Elizabeth squirmed excitedly.

"Elizabeth!!" Will exclaimed too, with longing evident on his voice..

But when he saw me--my hat that is--his eyes went wide.

"What's a royal navy doing here?!" he asks warily. Looks like he recognized the hat I'm wearing. I'm wearing the hat that symbolizes a royal navy after all.

"Don't worry Will, she's with me. She won't arrest you." she reassured Will.

But he doesn't look convinced and eyes me suspisciously.

"Did someone say royal navy eh?" asks a not so handsome pirate, with a brown pants, white shirt that is a bit open that exposes his chest a bit, a messy hair, and a bit... wierd pirate.