Chapter 5: The Seven Keys

**KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK**

'Not again??!!' I sighed exasperately and covered my face with pillows.

"Amara darling I know you're awake.. We're here, aren't you coming down with us? Most of the crew are coming.." he said, and silence followed.

"Well if you don't want to come, then we'll go ahead." he added and his footsteps are starting to fade.

"WAIT!!" I yelled and opened the door, he turned around and is showing that mischievous grin of his.

"I'll come along." I said quitely.

"Good. What are you waiting for then?" he said without getting that smirk off his face. And started walking back to my cabin.

"I'll just fix myself. Wait for me right there." I told him and shut the door right on his face.

I changed into a brown pants with a white shirt tucked underneath and a brown coat. I also brought my sword and throwing knives with me.

"Lets go." I said after opening the door.

"After you m'lady.." he said and bowed again which make my eyes rolled again.

"Will you stop that Sparrow?" I asked completely annoyed.

"Stop what?" he asked innocently.

"That...that...bowing thing!" I replied.

"What? Don't you like it?" he asked again.

"Absolutely not!" I replied immediately.

"Where is Hector by the way?" I asked all of the sudden which make him frown a little and his face turned serious all of a sudden. 'Now what was that all about?'

"Looking for me?" a familiar voice asked.

"Where have you been? I didn"t see you yesterday." I asked, well actually I just want to strike a conversation with him to avoid Jack.

"Oh, well, I've got some business to attend to." he said.

"Oh okay.." and we got down the ship and walked around the messy town of Tortuga silently. Though the crew are chattering happily.

"Mr. Gibbs." Jack called.

"Aye capt'n?" he answered with enthusiasm.

"You and the rest of the crew ressuply first, me, Hector and our guest need to do something. Are we clear?" Jack ordered.

"Aye capt'n!!" Gibbs and the rest of the crew exclaimed. And they went to their work.

"Hector, Amara follow me." Jack ordered seriously.

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Hector.

"Just watch and listen carefully m'lady, pirates business." he replied whispering. So I shut my mouth and followed Jack quietely until we reached the secluded part of a bar. Jack removed the vines on a wall and I gasp when a door is revealed right in front of us.

"That was interesting.." I said absent-mindedly. Jack smirked.

"There are many more things, interesting things in the pirate world you've never known about love." he said. I looked at Hector quite confused, but he just encouraged me to follow Jack.