Chapter 11: The Lost Man

THIRD PERSONS POV

"I'm tired already.." she murmured to herself, after killing the last pirate that stand between her and him.

She was catching her breath while taking the stairs to where the captain is, or should she say, where he must be. After taking the last step, she saw a man, facing his back towards her.

"He seems familiar.." she thought.

"Enough staring at him, Amara! Focus!!" she muttered to herself before lunging towards the man whom she declared as her no. 1 enemy.

The pirate must have noticed her presence since he blocked her attack effortlessly. She glared at the man in front of her.

"Welcome to my domain, Amara Collins.." the Lost Man greeted her and smirked. She can't clearly see the man's face, cause he was wearing a hat and his hair is long enough to cover his face.

Her blood boiled immediately after seeing that playful grin on the mans face.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, pirate!" she spat and attacked him with her sword continuosly.

"But I'm not here for a nice little chitchat.." she added and lunged at his direction and attacked him with all her might. The man was smirking, clearly enjoying the wrath of the woman in front of him. And with one final blow she managed to throw off his sword.

"Amazing.." he commented.

"I don't have time for you're sweet words, you filthy pirate!!" she spat, with anger and disgust. The man just laughed at her.

"Hahahahaha... Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.. You never really change Jay.. Feisty as ever." he said that made Amara froze.

"Only one person would call me that" she thought.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you Jay.." the man said again, and took his hat off slowly. Amara's eyes widen, and her jaw dropped. She could tell tears would start falling at any minute.

"Scott..." she muttered, unable to believe that she would see him again. The person she trusted the most, and the person who taught her not to trust people easily and completely. The person... she loved the most, not romantically, but brotherly love..... the person whom she valued the most
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

before.

"Yes. It's me." he said. She wasn't really expecting this. He changed so much, to the point she didn't recognize him anymore. The Scott she knew was kind to her, sure he was playful and an easy-go-lucky kind of guy. But when it comes to her, he was kind, protective, and... honest. But looking at him now, he looks different. He looks completely the opposite of the Scott she once knew.