Chapter 9: Visitors

---------------

a/n: thank you so much for the votes guys!! And I'm so sorry for the late update..

warning: this chapter is a bit......... lame

---------------

Jack's POV

Ever since we arrived at the Pearl, Amara seems aloof with all of us. She just nods or shakes her head to answer our question. And aside from that, she's so eerily quiet. I wonder if something happened before we came after her.

"Ms. Collins, do you wanna eat anything?" Gibbs asked her who was sitting on the railings.. If it was the normal Amara she would have already complained to not be called Ms. Collins again, and her name will do. But she was just looking straight. Staring at the ocean.

"Got a problem, love?" I asked. She really isn't herself, I can confirmed that. I know how she hates me calling her love. And she'll roll her eyes and started telling me unpleasant words. I just sighed and walked away from her, and started walking towards the cabin. But before I could open the door, I heard Gibbs calling me..

"What?!" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"The Flying Dutchman sir!" he replied and went off.

"The Flying Dutchman? What's he doing here again?" I murmured and grin... Maybe he can help bring Amara back to normal.

"Jack!" a familiar voice called..

'What's she doing here?!'

I turned around and exclaimed..

"Elizabeth!"

I went and hug her and saw Will made his way towards us.

"That's enough Sparrow.." and he detached Elizabeth from me.

"Of course Turner. What are you doing here anyways?" I asked and walked towards the wheel--Elizabeth and William following behind me. And steered it a bit.

"Danger's coming.." Will said.

"What kind of danger?" I asked, smirking. While he shook his head.

"No Jack, this is serious. It isn't a game.." he said lowering his voice a little.

"It's Him.." he whispered, making my eyes grew wide..

"Him? The Lost Man?" I asked, whispering.

But before he can even answer Elizabeth spoke up..

"Is that Amara?!" she asked. Completely and obviously shocked.

"Yes, it's her lizzy, so why don't you catch up with her while I talk with little old William here? Savvy?" I suggested while I switced glances between Elizabeth and Will.

"Fine..." she said with greeted teeth and stomped her foot on the way..

Amara's POV

Maybe Jack was confused why I was acting like this. I can't tell them my reasons after all. Actually, the reason of my odd behaviour, was because I'm having doubts. I'm confused if I should continue this journey with Sparrow. I saw how sincere James' words were. The way he begged for me to stay.