Chapter 6: Breaking Inside The Governor's Place

Amara's POV

I woke up, grunting, because of the sunlight radiating through the windows.. "Aghh who the hell opened the curtains?!" I murmured..

I got up and walked slowly to the window and opened it. And the cold sea breeze greeted me, I closed my eyes to feel it. When I opened my eyes I saw a very familiar ship with white sails. "It can't be!"

**KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK**

"Yes?" I said absentmindedly and turned towards the door, and it opened, showing Gibbs standing there.

"What is it Gibbs?" I asked and walled towards him.

"Capt'n wants you to get ready miss. He said you'll come with them to go down the shore." he replied.

"Where are we by the way?" I asked ignoring what he just said.

"Near the port royal miss." he answered and my eyes widened. 'What??!!' I shouted mentally.

"Is something wrong miss?" he asked with concern.

"No! I mean nothing, nothing's wrong.. Tell your captain I'll be there in a minute." I told him and he obliged right away. I closed the doors and started changing my clothes. After a few minutes of struggling which clothes to wear. I settled with white shirt, black pants, long black coat that fell to my legs, black boats that touches my knees and a white hat. With my sword and throwing knives tucked with me, I opened the door, and walked to the decks.

"Lower the starboard anchor and lower the boat." shouted Jack..

"Good timing m'lady, we we're about to go.." Hector informed, I looked up and he was on the wheel. 'Hmm.. I wonder why Jack let him be near the wheel?'

"Hector! Come on! Oh and Amara darling, I see you're awake. Come now we don't have all day!" Jack ordered-slash-shouted.

"Alright, we're coming. Calm down wil you?" I complained.

"I'll bet a hundred shilling, he won't calm down.." Hector whispered and chuckled. He went ahead to Jack while I was left standing and wondering 'Why is that key so bloody important anyway?!'

"Amara come on!" yelled Jack and went down to the boat.

"Come on m'lady, before our dear old Jack starts drinking rum again.." Hector said and winked.

'Yeah.. that would be a....disaster'

**FLASHBACK**

The day when Jack and Hector and I just finished talking to Lana Dilpha. The three of us with the rest of the crew went drinking.. It's a good thing Hector, Gibbs and I didn't drink too much, no one would have woken them up if we did.

Gibbs and Hector woke the crew while I'm stucked with this idiot Sparrow who drink too much that can't hold his liquor after all.

"Hey Sparrow.." I called and poked him, he just groaned.

"Hey! Come on, get up!" I kept on shaking him.

"I won't be carrying you to the ship if that's what you want Sparrow!" I complained under my breath as I sit him up.

"Hey!!" I slapped his cheek.. 'This is hopeless..' I thought 'He's hopeless..' and I sighed