Chapter 7: Back Again

Amara's POV

I prayed to every gods there is I could think of, and at the same cursed why Jack isn't here. He was the one improvising our escapes whenever we come into a tight situation like this.

"Come on Hector can't you think of any escape plan?" I asked, annoyed and panicking. Looking around.

"How can I plan one, if I don't know the way?" he retorted. Then a thought hit me 'That's it! How can I forget that door?'

"Come on!" I told him and grabbed his arm and led him to a small door just behind the garbage bins.

"Ewww... ughhh..." Hector complained. Since we are behind the garbage bins it smells awful.

"Shut up Hector!" I hissed. Just then I heard footsteps running so I took a look at a small hole at the door.. I saw that familiar face again. With white wig and a dark blue hat, with navy blue uniform. 'James..' I thought sadly as I remember the details the day I left, and the reason behind it.

"Search the area men, they might not be too far, Gillete search the market. The rest of you search the Governer's house. Every corner of it." He ordered to his men, and in his last sentence he looked at our direction. 'Oh no! Does he know we're here?' I thought, panicking again.

His men are long gone and he started walking towards us.. 'No way!!!' I managed to cover my mouth when he hold the garbage bins' side and is about to slide it and reveal our location..

"Sir!" one of his men yelled. He detached his hand from the garbage bins right away.

"Did you found them?" he asked and walked towards his men who called him, until we can no longer hear their conversation.

"Whooo.. That was close." I remarked and heave a sigh of relief. We waited for a few minutes and when we are sure that the coast is clear we opened the door and crawled..

"Good thing we're out of that stinking place!" Hector complained while he dust off his coat and jeans. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Good thing that 'stinking place' saved our lives just a few minutes ago!" I hissed. "Without that, we may be facing the gallows first thing in the morning." I added.

"Alright, alright.. Come on lets go, before they could think of coming back." he said which I agreed.

"What took you so long?!" Jack greeted us with forrowed brows. "I'm starving.." he added.

"Well I'm sorry captain if we let you starved here. You don't know what we've been through!" I hissed.

"Honestly didn't you even got worried that we might have been caught?!" I added, before he could even react.

"Of course not! Why would I be worried?" he asked, raising his brows.

"I knew you would be fine.." he added.

"Whatever Sparrow.." I spat.

"Okay enough LQ lovebirds--" Hector intects, but before he can even finished his sentence I react already..

"HECTOR!!" I hissed loudly and glared at him.

"What LQ?" Jack asked.

"You mean lover's quarrel?" he said, answering his own question.

"LQ with whom? With her?" and he pointed me.