Chapter 2: Wanting A Bit Of Freedom

After I walked away from James, I just let my feet guide me wherever it wants to go. And now, I'm back at the shore again, I guess my feet loves it here. I sat in the sand in indian style and sat erect, shoulder's straight.

*sigh*

I've been following rules and laws ever since I started working in the Royal Navy. I'm tired of people looking up at me, adoring and idolizing me. I'm tired of abiding laws every single second of my bloody life. Like, right now, I want to drink, I want to drown myself with rum, beers, name it! I want to be free!

*sigh*

But I guess as long as I am wearing this uniform, I can't do eveything I want.. I can't be free again.

*sigh*

But you know? I'd rather go back to being homeless again and eat just once a day, than being in my position right now. I may have all I want, money, fame, career, every girl has been dreaming about. But there's still one thing I don't have yet I longed for it so much; FREEDOM. I can't be free, I must watch my every action, I should act like a captain, like a leader-strong, bold, brave and disciplined. All the time.

*sigh*

"I've heard a lot of sigh's from you since you came here love. Any problem?" he asked, and sat down next to me.

Guess who?

I scoffed.

'Of course none other than the Captain Jack Sparrow! The person I really love to see right now.'

Note the sarcasm please.

"None of your business Sparrow." I spat again, this time with bitterness.

"Ohh.. Is that bitterness I sense eh love?" he asked teasingly. I just rolled my eyes.

"You really are hot-headed you know? You notice that?" he asked again, tilting his head to his right side so he can look at me.

"Where's the Commodore anyway?" he asked again.

"I am the commodore." I know he was just teasing me, but I replied anyway. I know, what a fool right?

"Are you related to him?" and again.

"Can you please shut your bloody mouth Sparrow?" I yelled, very much irritated.

"But if you want I could do it myself." I said threateningly, and when he stop pestering me, I grin to myself. After a few minutes of silence I thought he left already.

"Is he your problem?"

'UGHHHH...'

"You really are annoying! You notice that?" I said in defeat and when his question sinked in to my head I laughed... bitterly.

"Why would he be my problem?" I asked back.

"Ohh.. really??" he asked, not believing my answer.

"Uh huh.." I just answered so the topic would die down for awhile. I just don't want to to talk about him yet. It still hurts.

"Jack??" I asked.

'Oh gods, what did I just do?!'

'Did I just call him by his first name?!! Damn! What did I just do?! Since when did I call pirates by their first name?!' I looked at him and took back what I said.