A Mistake

Chapter 30
Finns pov :
"Wow." I said rolling off of Rachel for the second time . She looked at me out of breath and said , "Yeah... I know. " She said. "So now what?" I asked her. She sat up and said , "This can never happen again. " She told me . "Why not? " I asked her. "Because Finn I'm a mom , I shouldn't be having random sex with a man who I haven't seen in five years." She said. "Okay I'll admit, we haven't seen eachother in five years , but Rachel I'm not some guy , I am the father of your child. The man you fell in love with. " I said. "The man I left ." She said . I looked at her and said , "So you really have no feelings what so ever for me?" I asked her. "No, now can we just drop this and for get this ever happened it was a mistake , a stupid mistake that I should never let happen. " She said. "I should get dress ." I said. "I should gi get ready to pick up Emily." She said and went into bathroom I sat down on the bed I lifted up my pants to see that the condom was on the bed. "Shit." I said. "Whats wrong? " Rachel asked me getting out of the shower. "Are you on the pill?" I asked her. "Yeah why?" She asked me. "Oh just making sure." I said. "Okay I'm going to get dress. " She said confused . She dropped her towel revealing her toned and wet body . I watched as she got dress and brushed her hair . "I got to go pick up Emily. You need to be gone by the time I get back. " She said. "Or I could come with you ." I suggested getting my shirt on . "You're funny. " She said. "I'm serious let me come with you." I said. "You can't. " She said. "Why not?" I asked her. "Because this meant nothing it was a one time thing , a mistake, and it won't happen again . " She said. "Oh well um here is the hotel I'll be staying at . Let me know if you need me." I said. I started to leave when she said , "Finn?". I turned around, "Yeah." I said. "Why are you here?" She asked me. I smiled and said, "Simple. I missed you. " I told her and left .
, Z a
Rachels pov :
I arrived at Emilys school to see Santana picking up her and Brittneys daughter , Bella. "Hey Berry." She said as I walked up to the playground. "Hey San." I said. She looked at me and said , "You look different." She told me . "No I don't. " I said. She looked at me closer and said , "You got laid didn't you? She asked me. "Pshhhh no, I'm a mother I don't get laid." I said. She looked at me again and said , "You totally had sex you slut! " She yelled happily . "Keep it down Santana there are children here." I said . "I can't believe this Rachel Berry finally opened her legs. So who is the lucky guy anyway?" She asked me. "Finn." I said. "Wait Finn as in...." I looked at her, "Yup. " I said. "I can't believe it . When did he get here?" She asked me. "This morning." I said. "Okay so what happened?" She asked me. "Well we were fighting and then suddenly we kissed and it led to more ." I said. "How much more?" She asked me smiling. "3 times more." I said. "Look at you . Berrys getting it on." She said. "Stop, it meant nothing and it was a mistake. " I said. "Sure ." She said sarcastically.