Don't Be Afraid

Chapter 36
(Rachels house)
Finns pov :
"Okay Emily I'll be back soon okay ." Rachel said to Emily. "Okay mommy I love you. " Emily said and gave her a kiss. "I love you too. " Rachel said and left . "So what do you want to do Em?" I asked her. "Can we go get ice cream?" She asked me. "Sure but first we gotta get dinner. What do you say about getting some pizza? " I asked her. She smiled and said, "Yay!" She yelled happily. After we ate dinner and had ice cream Emily and I went back to the apartment and watched a movie. " Uncle Finn? " Emily asked me . "Yeah?" I said. "How long do you think you're going to stay for?" She asked me. "Actually kid I'm leaving tonight." I said. "Why I want you to stay." She said. "Work . But you can always come and visit me . " I told her " but it won't be the same." She told me. "I know. " I said. " Uncle Finn?" She said. "Yeah Emmy?" I asked her. "Do you know who my daddy is?" She asked me. "What do you mean? " I asked her. "I mean do you know him mommy doesn't talk about him that much and whenever I ask Uncle Kurt he dodges the question. " She told me. I sat there for a moment and said , "I do know your dad Emily. " I said. "What is he like?" She asked me excited. "Well he's kind , and funny, and loving, and he told me to tell you he loves you very, very, very much ." I told her. She smiled and said, "Uncle Finn?" She said again. "Yes Emily?" I said. "Are you my daddy?" She asked me. Suddenly the door opened and it was Rachel . "Hey guys!" She yelled happily. "Hi mommy. " Emily said. "Shouldn't you be in bed ?" She asked Emily. "Yeah." Emily said. "Come on I'll take you up." Rachel said. "Can Finn come too?" She asked her . "Sure." Rachel said and took her upstairs me following behind her. "Alright young lady, you're already for bed." Rachel said. "Goodnight mommy." Emily said. "Goodnight baby." Rachel said and kissed her forhead. "Goodnight Uncle Finny." Emily said. "Goodnight Emmy. " I said and kissed her forehead. "Uncle Finny you never answered my question. " She said. "What question? " Rachel asked me . I smiled and said , "Yes , Emily I am ." I told her. She smiled and kissed my cheek , "I love you," she then whispered , "Daddy." I smiled. "I love you too pumpkin. " I said and Rachel and I left the room . "What question? " Rachel asked me as we walked into the kitchen . "What do you mean? " I asked her. "Emily said you never answered her question what was it?" She asked me suspiciously. "Oh um she asked if I was her dad." I said. "And you said yes!" She yelled at me furiously. "Well what was I supposed to tell her?" I asked her. "No! You were supposed to say no!" She yelled. "I'm sorry I'm not going to lie to her . She means too much to me I love her." I said. "You barely know her!" She yelled. "And whos fault is that?" I asked her retorically. "Get out!" She yelled at me. "No!" I said. "Get out!" She yelled louder. "No!" I yelled furiously at her. "You have five seconds to get out !" She yelled. "What are you so afraid of huh?" I asked her. "One..." she said. "I have done nothing to you , you left me remember? You said you didn't want to be with me , you broke my heart!" I yelled. "Two..." she said. "I loved you Rachel and I love Emily and you can't take her away from me !" I yelled. "Three...." she said . "What are you so afraid of that you think I would ever hurt her. " I said. "Four..." She said not listening to me . "Listen to me Rachel . Don't be afraid to admit your feelings for me . I love you and I know you do too!" I said. "Five." And suddenly she slapped me hard across the face . "Daddy!" Emily yelled.
Rachels pov :
I looked at Finn his right cheek was red and I looked down at my daughter who ran to his aid . "Are you okay?" She asked hugging him . "Yeah." He said in shock. "Oh daddy , mommy didn't mean it its all my fault." Emily said . "No, listen to me. Its not your fault Emily its mine I should've never have came . " He told her. "Don't say that I love you. " She said. He smiled and kissed her cheek, "I know and I love you too. You should be in bed though." He told her. She started to cry , "Don't go." She begged him . He wiped her tears and said , "Listen to me , everything is going to be okay , I'll come and visit. But I need you to do me a favor." He told her. "Anything. " She said. "Take care of your mom." He told her. She nodded and he kissed her forehead one last time and looked at me. "Take care of her." He told me . He opened the door and left and I followed him . "Finn!" I yelled. He turned around . "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." He interrupted me, "Its okay I know. " He said and kissed me on the cheek . "Take care of yourself Rachel Berry and remember you're a star." He said and left.