Chapter 3:Mysterious toy town

(A/N:It's only the 2nd week of school & I'm already 1,000,000,000% done with it.)

*Next night*
Itami pov
"Another dream..."I muttered, propping myself up on my bed. I stared at my lap & had that empty feeling sink into my emotions.

'Why can't I ever just wake up & get over it? He....he's not going to come back unless the angels reincarnated him. And I still don't have that power to sense reincarnated people.'

"But its....but its just so hard to admit it..."I whispered to myself

Moving my blankets out of the way, I slowly got out of bed & crept out of my room. It was a bit hard to walk down the hallways with the creaky floorboards & all. I went out onto the deck & walked over to the kitchen, getting myself a glass of water. I quietly sipped on my water, but it didn't really fill up my empty jar of happiness.

I looked at the kitchen table in front of me with sadness haunting my eyes.

*Flashback*
I hummed a tune, a lazy smile dancing on my lips. I heard the kitchen door open, looking over, I grin at Ace, who just walked into the kitchen looking half awake. He lumbered over to me.

"You look really sleepy."I observed
"I couldn't sleep last night..."He yawned

He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"Well why didn't you come over to my bedroom? I wouldn't mind sharing the bed with you."I said
"I was thinking of doing that..but I didn't want to wake you up."He said sleepily
"I'm fine with you waking me up."I said
"Yeah but...-"

He fell asleep mid sentence. I chuckled & hummed a sweet melody. But then I felt his arms slip away & he crashed to the floor, snoring. Setting down the food that I was making, I turned & sighed at the sleeping Ace.

"Dear lord."I sighed

*flashback end*
I was brought back to reality by a loud bang. I set down my empty glass of water & ran out on deck. There was nothing out there, so I decided to look out on the water to check if there was someone out there. I look over the railing, and I saw a funny shaped doll stuck on the side of the ship. Carefully, I climbed down & tried to grab the doll.

But I lost my footing, and I fell into the sea.

*Awake*
I felt my head hit something, instantly snapping me out of dream world. Looking around, I saw that I was underneath a dock. I swam a little so that I could look around.

The town that I had apparently 'docked' in looked quite colourful & bright. I lifted my arms up & lifted myself up & saw that this town that I was in filled with-

"Toys....?"

Walking, talking & alive toys were in the streets....

I blinked.

'This cannot be real....then again this is the Grand line...I think.'

There was regular humans here too, but....Toys? There has to be some sort of explanation for this.

I was about to lift myself up onto the floor above, but I can't go out on the street looking like this! My nightie is like see through when wet.

'Hmmm maybe I should try & grab some clothes from a woman or something?'

With my eyes looking around, I spot a carriage of clothes coming by that had my style..sorta. As it got closer, I sprang out & ran behind the carriage, grabbing some clothes as it moved. When it turned down a street, I quickly ran down an alley way.

The clothes that I got was basically the casual clothes that I wore most of the time:White button up cotton blouse, a black skirt (A/N:Sorta like the thing that Sakura from Naruto wears) & a pair of black knee high boots. I had also stolen a black cape that came with a hood, I don't really want people to see the Daburu Hime no Itami waltzing around on a random island.

I put the outfit on & walked out of the alleyway with my hood up.

'Alright, I had better gather info about this island & see where I'm at on the Grand line.'

(A/N:Okay just warning you, most of these chapters on this book might be a bit short. There might be another chapter coming out later...but I dunno.)