Chapter 5:Stranger vs Itami

(A/N:I confess now, I'm not even up to the Dressrosa arc yet. But like I know that Sabo comes back & eats Ace's fruit & that Doflamingo is eventually defeated & stripped of his warlord title....so I might get most of these following events completely wrong,but thats okay!...no its not...)

Itami pov
I dodged his attack & punched him in the shoulder. I probably would have used my Shinigami strength fully, but I didn't want to do that. Shinigami strength at 100% is strong enough to break countries apart.

Anyway, we were going at each other for a while. We were both sort of responsible for damaging the Coleseum.

"GOMU GOMU NO PISTOL!"

He socked me in the stomach, the air knocked out of my lungs. I was knocked back & hit the ground skidding. Pain radiated throughout my stomach.

'I've never been like that so hard....'

I grit my teeth in pain. I slowly stood up, glaring at the guy.

"I'm not going down as easy...You brat!"I hiss as I summoned my scythe

Like the speed of sound, I ran at the stretchy guy & we squared off. We both hit, kicked, scratched & attacked each other with all we had.

But I don't know....For sone weird reason this guy reminds me so much of Ace-I mean Luffy.

'Maybe I'm just growing paranoid..'

Then...after a while, I realized..

It was Luffy.

Or well I realized after he did this:

"Gomu gomu no Elephant gun!"

With the haki, I dodged his attacks. I don't want to hurt him now that I see its Luffy who I'm fighting. I..I promised myself & Ace that I'll protect Luffy from any kind of danger.
But does that mean I have to protect him from me?

After dodging, I somehow pinned Luffy to the ground.

"Let go of me!"He squabbled
"Luffy shut up! Its me! Itami!"I whisper shouted

His big black eyes widened.

"I-Itami-chan?!? What are you doing here?!"He exclaimed
I chuckled."Probably the same reason as you. I'm trying to win Ace's devil fruit."
"So am I! How did you even get here!"
"Well....thats a long story, anyway, we both gotta get into the final! I don't want a random stranger to have his fruit!"I said
He grinned."Shishishi! Lets do it!"

In the end, we both ended up in the finals.

'Yes! One step closer towards the fruit!'

"I'll be right back, I'm just gonna watch Block D."I whispered to Luffy
Luffy nodded, and said something about going after somebody who's part of his alliance or what not.

I went over & saw that Block D had already started. Really, there was only one person who I was rooting for, and that was that Rebecca person Luffy told me about. Whoever is Luffy's ally is my ally also.

"She doesn't look that strong Itami. All she is doing is dodging & evading people's attacks." Kira sighed

Well, yes I do agree that she's only dodging, but some people have different strategies. Some people might not have the ability to fight & can only dodge, or some people can fight, but just can't dodge their opponents attacks. But, there are also people who can both dodge & attack at the sane time.

"Ugh, whatever, you're making this all sound like puberty or something."Kira scoffed

Whatever.

???? pov
Luffy started to cry as he continued to stare at me. I smiled at him, feeling tears coming on as well.

I had managed to calm him down, I didn't really want to leave Luffy just yet. After all, it's been years since I had last saw him.

Luffy gave me his disguise. I put on the helmet & drew a 'scar' on my chest that was similar to Luffys.

'Right. I can't lose! I gotta do this for Luffy & Ace!'

(A/N:Soz that its short)

Itami pov
Block D had eventually finished & Rebecca had won. Those that were into the final round had started to get ready for the final fight.

I knew that Luffy had gone off to take care of something with someone, and had gotten someone to take his place. Whoever that someone is, I had better keep a close eye on. For all I know, he could betray Luffy & eat Ace's fruit.

'And if push comes to shove, I might have to force the fruit out if that persons mouth.'

Us final people had gone out to the battle field & took our stances. Before it started, I had spotted the guy that was dressed up as Luffy's alias Lucy. Unless you were stupid, it was a little obvious to see that that person who was 'Lucy' right now, was a fake.

'If you try anything Lucy-2, you're next on my dead list!'

(A/N:Omg I'm sorry I haven't updated as much! I only just got back from the city & now I'm tired asf! Btw the next Oneshot in the Ace oneshot collection will be out soon!)