Chapter 27:Akainu's appearance

(A/N:Tired asf, i want school to end!😫 all the seniors have left school and now there's only us juniors left! Ugh & all dem teachers expect me to just sit back, and make me do more homework for stupid credit? Bitch its already end of the year, I don't need any more!)

Itami pov
Naturally, the stupid Marines were obstacles.

All of them were.

'Why is it that all these guys go through so much trouble?'

"Sabo! It's tango time!"I yelled out

Sabo looked over to me & grinned. He nodded, meaning that he understood what I meant. Quickly, he got rid of his opponent, and we started running towards each other.

We went into a dancing position, and started to, well Tango.

As we danced, we knocked out any enemies away. With our athletic skills, my flexibility, Sabo's athleticism (and hidden talent of dancing), we both can create a move that can either be Tango, or Salsa.

We did a move where he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him, and he would spin me around. While I spun, I would scratch (more like stab) people with my nails (my nails are long & sharp).

The Marines screamed in agony as I scratched them. Eventually, Sabo threw me in a random direction. I knocked away any Marines, and landed gracefully on me feet.

And that was the Tango!

Moving on!

'For fucks sake these never ending waves of people never end! All we've been doing is running & fighting!'

I heard 'whizzing' sounds coming from above. I looked up & my eyes went wide. In the air, there was flying magma rock, falling our way.

"Look out!"I yelled

The magma rock started land everywhere. It even hit some of the Marine along the way.

I knew there was only one man responsible for the flying magma rocks.

"Akainu!"Luffy growled

The hateful man stood in front of us, looking pissed off & arrogant as usual. My anger started to bubble, as I recalled the war two years ago.

Where he killed Ace.

"Bastard.."I snarled under my breath

"Hasn't anyone told you when to give up? You're facing the Marines after all, you pirate skum."Akainu spat
"Yeah well I'd rather be friends with Magellan, than live under the same roof as you!"I sassed

(A/N:Thats rats Itami...
Itami:Hey! You're script not mine!)

I heard Akainu grumble. I was about to say another sassy comment, but I don't think thats a good idea at the moment. After all, we all know that Akainu has tantrums all the time.

Anyway, he got all mad at us because we were about to escape & all, and he doesn't want me to leave so...

"Well if you want me to stay so much to let me beat yo ass up, then you could've just said so."I hissed

I didn't even wait for him to reply. I ran at him with my scythe out. This will sound very weird, but my scythe wants a drink.

A drink of his blood.

"Itami! Just forget about him! We came here to get you & leave!"Sabo yelled
"Don't you know who this guy is?!"I yelled."Sabo, this is the guy that killed him. He killed Ace! Therefore he has to die!"

Sabo immediately turned dark, and ran into battle.

"You know...I'm glad that I killed that Gol D Ace. He didn't deserve to live. He had the blood of a demon in him."Akainu snarled

From the corner of my eye, I see Sabo fuming. Though, he did still look over at me with a worried glance.

Whereas I, I was mad.

"You don't know..."I started."YOU DON'T KNOW THAT NOW DO YOU! YOU YOURSELF DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A DEMON IS! So how can you say that both Roger-san & Ace had demon blood!? So what they both never done anything. All they ever did was follow their dream. Yeah it got them both killed, but at least they had lived it once in their lives! All you bloody Marines are the same! You only kill us because you only do what you believe is justice. But do you know what? Your version of justice is bullcrap!"I yelled

Akainu glared at me."And how would you know how justice works? You're just skum that hasn't been taught how to keep your head down!"

"That's because I don't want my head to be down! It will never be down! I'll always be looking up, and searching for that treasure! All you ever do is just kill people because you believe that that is justice! That isn't justice! That's-thats could almost be murder! A 1st degree crime! But do you know what?! FUCK YOU!"

I then grinned.

"Because I.....am pregnant with Portgas D Ace's child! Apparently I have demon blood in me! But news flash! I am a Shinigami! We're devine beings of the Underworld! So I don't give a damn!"

(A/N:AND THE PLOT THICKENS! Hahaha no logic!)