Ch1: The new kid

Hawaii!! Urgghhh autocorrect...I mean haaaiiii!! So this is the first chapter ahhh!! I am actually excited about this fanfic, I have lots of ideas to come. So here's the first chapter.

.ENJOY!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The New Kid

Isabelle's POV

"ISABELLE! Wake up! Your going to be late for school!" Urgghh why does my mom have to scream so loudly! It's freaking 6 o'clock in the bloody morning!

Groaning, I get out of bed and walk to the washroom. Why does it have to be a Monday? Why do I have to go to school? Sigh. I take off my pajamas and step in the shower. I turn on the shower and poo! yep..it's freezing cold.. I hurry and clean my self up and step out of the shower grabbing my towel. But of course, luck is always on my side and I slip on the floor.

"Fudge, fudge, fudge!!!!" Owwww that freaking hurts!! Yeah laugh all you want, I am not a swearing person. I get off the floor, change into my clothes, black jeans, a purple over the shoulder long sleeve shirt, light blue converse, and to finish my look a long necklace with a heart. I comb my hair and it falls perfectly 5 inches past my shoulders. I'm short, 5 foot 1, have bright blue eyes and black hair. People always say how they love my eyes. I look in the mirror and I actually don't look so bad on a Monday morning. Yeah I am also not a makeup person. I don't know why everyone puts so much make up on their face, isn't it uncomfortable? Content, I take my black jansport bag and hurry down the stairs. I grab a banana, take vanilla ice cream out of the freezer and milk and make myself a banana milkshake. Yummmmyyy.

"Bye mum. I'm going to go to school now, don't want to be late" I make sure I have my phone and dart to the door.

"Bye Iz! Have a good day at school. Be safe!" I make my way down the side walk towards school. I don't mind walking. It's only 10 minutes and its a good exercise. Seeing Alexandra, my bestie, I run up to her.

"Hola Lexi!" I try to say enthusiastically but failed.

"Oiiii Izzy! How was your weekend?"

"Same old, nothing special, you?"

"Same." Lexi is taller than me, 5 foot 4, she has brown hair and brown eyes. We've been best friends ever since grade four. We always get along and never fight. We always tease each other and we understand each other perfectly well. She is my person to cry on when I am having a bad day and I am for her too. Nothing can tear us apart. Finally we reach school and we spot Liam and Emma together chatting under a tree. Me, Lexi, Liam and Emma are all best of friends.

Emma has blonde wavy hair, sparkling green eyes and is 2 inches taller than me. She's always bubbly, enthusiastic and hyper the whole day. Sometimes I wonder how she can be so happy every second. Liam is so nice! He's probably the nicest boy I ever met. Also he's actually not bad looking. Don't worry, I am not secretly crushing on my best friends boyfriend who is also my friend. On the topic of boyfriends, I am single like a pringle. Never had one. It would be kind of nice to have one though but I am still looking for my Prince Charming. I also never had my first kiss. Maybe it will change this year in year 10, but I don't know.

"Hey Lili!" Lexi runs up to Liam and they hug. They are actually so adorable! They have been dating for 6 months now. While they are all lovey dovey, I go and hug Emma. Emma was Lexi's best friend in grade four when meet and Liam was mine then we became a group and is inseparable! Me and Liam were best friends since grade 3 and I met Lexi who she was best friends with Emma and we became a group. I can still see us still in contact in 10 years time. The bell ring and we all go our separate ways to class. I have math. YAY! No sarcasm. I actually love math! I don't know why people don't like it. If you do your homework and listen in class it is actually easy.  

As I step in class, I bump into Crystal. Nice. Note the sarcasm.. "Hey! You might want to watch where your going, Isabelle!"

"Maybe you want to watch your surroundings next time" I shoot back.

Ugghh! I hate Crystal! She's a popular and always says horrible things to everyone. I don't care honestly, she can go f herself. I take a seat and wait for class to start. Finally the bell rings indicating school started.

"Good morning class!" The teacher, Mrs. Marks says a little too happily. How is she so happy on a Monday morning. "Today we have a new student. Harry please come up and introduce yourself" New student..huuuhhh?? I turn and see a boy with brown curly hair walk up to the front of the class. He turns around and OMG! He has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen! They are so green! I can stare in them all day! And omg! He had dimples..

"Uhh..ermm..Hi, my name is Harry Styles and I'm from Holmes chapel." Harry says. Simple but effective. Omg he is gorgeous! I have never felt this way for someone ever! The feeling is so weird! Am I crushing on him?