Ch14: Lacrosse Game

Hello! I'm going to skip a month ti get this story moving because I feel like it's going at snails pace right now.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: Lacrosse Game

ONE MONTH LATER

Izzy's POV

"Girls, we made it." Jessie, the team captain of the lacrosse team said. "We're in the playoffs and this is our last game." We all do a mini cheer. I look at Lexi who is looking nervous and I rub her back. "Let's just do our best and have a good game. We can do this guys, I know we can! C'mon everyone, hands in. On three....one, two, three"

"Huskies!" We all chant together. I'm so pumped right now! I'm nervous and excited. This is the Playoffs! This is the game that tells us if we are the winners or not. We all hug each other and we go out into the field of our school. We instantly hear our school cheering us on. The game is held here so there's even more pressure but at least we have our school supporting us. I spot Liam and Harry on the bleachers and wave to them as me, Lex and Em start to pass the ball to each other to warm up.

"Oh my god! Guys, I'm like dying right now!" Lexi tells us. I chuckle.

"Same here! But don't worry! We will do awesome!" Emma encourages Lexi.

"Yeah I'm nervous too but don't worry. Just do your best." I say. I see that we are going to start the game soon and everyone is lining up to get their sticks checked. We line up and then go to our coach and team captain on our team area. I hear our school cheer really loudly for us and I smile. This is what I like about games, the motivation. Our coach, Mrs. Jones tells us to play our best and tells everyone their postitions and some pointers.

"Anything you want to say, co captain?" She asks me. Yeah I am now team co captain since Megan moved schools.

"Let's kick butt!" I scream and run into the field and go to my postition as attack. I hear the team laugh and follow. I see the ball fly up and I know the game started. Jessie has the ball and starts running to the net. I catch up to her and she passes to me. I dodge number 5 and continue running. I suddenly feel an elbow hit my arm. OWW! The referee calls a foul and I have the ball again. I look around to see if anyone is open and I spot Emma who is open right infront of the net. As the referee blows the whistle I scream out Emma's name and I pass the ball to her. She catches it and shots the ball as hard as she can. And it goes in!

"Yeaahh Emma!" I scream as I run and tackle her. The crowd goes wild. First few minutes and we have a goal. Great start.

****

It is now the second half with 10 minutes left and we are down by two points. I am mentally freaking out. The other team has the ball and it's up do defense and the goalie right now. The other team takes a shot and I hold in a large breath. The goalie caugh the ball phef! Alice, the goalie, throws the ball the Lexi and I see her panic.

"Run!" I scream to Lexi. She runs then passes me the ball. The pass was too shot but I scoop the ball up and start running while cradling the ball. I see the tall really agressive girl and I pull a dodge on her but I fall to the ground. She freaking tripped me! That biatch! I would so swear at her right now, and I'm not a swearing type. A foul was called and I get the ball again. I look to see if anyone is open but none are. The whistle blows and I start sprinting with the ball.

"Izzy!" Jessie screams my name. I pass her the ball and she starts running. She passes it back to me and I see that agressive girl again. I am so fed up with her. I try dodging again but I see her stick come at me and she hits my head. OWW! Urgh! I hate her! I want to punch her in the face. She gets a yellow card and leaves the field. My forehead really hurts!