Ch32: Concert time and rough sailing

2 updates in one day WOOT!

Enjoy the chapter! xxx

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 32: Concert time and rough sailing

Izzy's POV

"Can you get ready in an hour?" Harry asks me.

"Yes I can Harry." I laugh. "I am not like those girls who spend a whole day getting ready."

"Okie dokie." He chuckles. "I'm going to go to Louis' room while you get ready, I want it to be a surprise." He winks.

"That just puts more pressure now." I joke. Harry kisses my forehead and goes out the door.

Harry's day offs are done and he has a concert tonight at Jones Beach. Me and the girls are going to be attending and Harry just asked if I can get ready in an hour for the concert. We went outside to have lunch but forgot about the time and ended up taking 5 hours. After we ate we were walking around going to shops and if we saw something we liked we would get it. I got a sundress I liked that is dark gray and a bit lacy and another one that is blue with some small purple flowers. They are tight on the top and flows out on the bottom. I also got new converse that is a purple bluish colour. Harry got a fedora hat and new ray bands along with a new shirt.

Yesterday we spent the day inside our hotel room cuddling, watching movies, and just taking. We were really doing nothing but it was fun since I was with Harry. Then at night Harry decided to take me out for dinner and we ate at the really nice Greek restaurant.

"Hmmm...what shall I wear?" I ask myself as I look in my luggage. I should just wear one of the dresses Harry bought me yesterday. Okay now grey or blue? I just go with the grey one since I think it is going to get dark anyways. I take off my clothes and put the dress on. I look in the mirror and it fits perfectly. I go into my luggage and take out my other jean jacket that has no sleeves and put  that on. Feeling content with my look I pull on my light blue converse and go into the door across from me.

"Hey Izzy! I love your dress!" They both comment.

"Thank you! And you girls look great! But I need help with my hair. How should I put it?" I ask them.

The girls are also getting ready. Emma is wearing a dark blue skirt with a white crop top and a bow clipped into her hair. While when Lexi is also wearing a summer dress but hers is burgundy with some ruffles.

"I know exactly how to do your hair, come here." Lexi taps her bed. I sit down and she takes out my hair tie and plugs in her curling iron.

"You brought a curling iron?" I laugh.

"Well it is useful, like right now so shut up." She jokes while laughing.

After 15 minutes I look into the mirror and my hair looks great! It is really lightly curled and she clipped the hair from the front of my face to the back of my head.

"Wow I love it!" I hug Lexi.

"I am awesome, aren't I." She jokes. "Why don't you put on some makeup?" I make a face showing that I don't want to. "Just like mascara and eyeliner, c'mon." She pushes me.

"Fine." I mutter.

I carefully put on mascara and use the eyelash curler to curl my lashes. I have to admit it looks nice. I decide not to put on the eyeliner because I don't want it on my face. This is the most makeup I would put on. Once when we are done we take some pictures with our phones. We look great. There is a knock at the door and Emma goes to open it.