Ch9: The Plan and Games

Hello! OMFG Anne got married yesterday! She looked so pretty along with Gemma! And omfg HARRY! I was crying! He is so beautiful! Also his vine ahaha! So funny! Anyways, here is chapter 9!! Hazzabelle alert!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9: The Plan & Games

Lexi's POV  

"But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life, you can take your word and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care"

I sing along to the song that's playing through my earphones. I LOVE this song! Demi is awesome! She is so inspiring! Although I have never gone through what she has in the past years but she thought me many lessons like to always stay strong no matter what and don't let other people change who you are. I love her, she is my idol. I continue to sing out loud while walking to school. I finally arrive to school and make my way to our tree. I see Liam and Emma there and run to them. We came to school early to discuss the plan. I told Liam that me and Ems are making a plan to try to get Izzy and Harry together and he told me that Harry likes Izzy too and he is planning the same. So today we are planning what the plan is.

"Hey Ems!" I hug my bestie.

"Hey Lili!" I give him a peck on the lips. They say hi back and we get right down to business.

"So, what's the plan going to be?" I look at the two.

"Oh I know! Let's all play truth or dare one day and dare them to kiss!" Emma looks like she just said the best idea ever. I shake my head no.

"No, sorry but I don't think that's a good one. Izzy never had her first kiss so I think it should be really romantic and special, not by a dare." Liam says what was on my mind. Emma realizes that she did not have her first kiss yet. I had mine with Liam, it was perfect! Emma also had hers. It was with her ex boyfriend Dillon last year. I never really liked Dillon, there was something suspicious about him. I told Emma once that I don't completely trust Dillon. And I was right about that. He cheated on her with someone outside of school. That big two timing fu-

"I got it!" I get interrupted by my thoughts by Liam. "What if we tell them that all of us, including them, are going to watch a movie together after school tomorrow and buy the tickets before hand. But tomorrow we say that Lexi has to pick up her sister from school and I will go with her and Emma has to go home to get her ticket since she forgot it so they should wait for us at the theater. But we don't meet up with them so they will have to watch the movie without us, alone. And for us, we can go watch the movie too, but we make sure they won't see us and we can spy on them. What do you say?" Liam looks proud of his plan. Ohmygod he is adorable! He looks like a puppy! Lol I'm weird, saying my boyfriend looks like a cute puppy. But anyways, it's a great plan, it works since sometimes I do have to pick up my sister from school, she is in grade 5. Also Emma always forgets stuff at home. So it's actually a really good plan!

"Oh my god Liam! That is a brilliant plan!" I hug Liam.

"That's actually really good! But I don't want to spy on them, I feel like I am violating their privacy. So can we just hang out at someone's house instead?" Emma asks us.

"Yeah okay, that is fine" Liam agrees. We all high five each other.

"I'm going to be the third wheel again, like always." Emma mumbles under her breath but I still hear. I feel bad for her. She was so happy when they were dating for a month. But one day she went on Facebook and saw that Dillon was tagged in a picture with a girl that she never saw before. And they were kissing. She called me and Izzy, three way, and she was broken. She was crying non stop. So me and Izzy quickly packed stuff for the night and went to her house to have a sleepover. We made her forget about Dillon. She realized that he is not worth her tears. She moved on and it made her stronger. She never dated anyone since. But I think it is time for her to find someone.