Ch29: Don't let me go

Hey everyone! Right now I am listening to Dan and Phil on the radio on the internet! I really recommend watching their videos on youtube, Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. They are both amazing and so funny and nice.

Here is the next chapter. It is sadly coming to an end.

Also I really recommend reading 'Dear Harry' by alyloves1d, I cried so much reading it and I hope she updates soon.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 29: Don't let me go

Izzy's POV

I bend down to grab the yellow piece of paper. I stand back up and look around to see if anyone is there. No one. Who gave me this note? It's a bit creepy. I look down at the note that is in my hands. It reads 'Go to the place where we first confessed our feelings to each other. xx -Harry :)' Oh so it is Harry who is behind this. That made me smile. I quickly put on my leather jacket and converse then exit my house without forgetting to get my phone and lock the door. I look back at the note while walking to the school.

I remember that day clearly. We were in English class and me and Harry were fooling around and playing jokes with each other. And Harry decided to tickle me really hard which made me burst out laughing in the middle of the lesson. Mr. Browne got really mad and sent me to the office but Harry stood up and said it was his fault. However instead of going to the office Harry convinced me to ditch and he brought me to the little pond behind the school that he found one day. That was where he told me he liked me and I confessed back. That was where I got my first kiss. That was where Harry asked me to be his girlfriend.

I smile again at the thought. I cannot keep the smile off my face. But why does Harry want me to go there? What is he going to do? I finally reach the school and head to the back field and through the grass. After walking for 2 more minutes while thinking why Harry wants me to come here I finally see the pond. The sun is starting to set and it is going to get dark soon even though it is 6 o'clock. I look around to see the mop of curls I love desperately but I don't see him. I walk more into the clearing and spot a blanket with a picnic basket in the middle with candles around the blanket. I suddenly hear the strumming of a guitar coming from behind me. I turn around and spot Harry playing a guitar, smiling at me. I smile back. Harry is dressed in black skinny jeans and a button down with a cross necklace. He looks beautiful. I blush because I think he noticed me checking him out. But is he going to sing to me? After a few seconds Harry starts singing.

 "Now you were standing there right in front of me
I hold on it's getting harder to breathe
All of a sudden these lights are blinding me
I never noticed how bright they would be"

Oh my god, his voice. His voice is so raspy and husky, it sounds amazing. And the song. This must be a song he wrote because I never heard it before.

"I saw in the corner there is a photograph
No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you
It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass
This bed was never made for two"

He never stop looking directly into my eyes. I feel like tearing up, this song has so much meaning.

"I'll keep my eyes wide open
I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone"

I let some tears slip out of my eyes. He is singing with so much emotion. This song is just perfect. Harry continues singing.

"Seems like these days I watch you from afar
Just trying to make you understand
I'll keep my eyes wide open yeah

Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go
'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone
Don't let me
Don't let me go"