Ch34: Going down memory lane

Okay guys, this is it. The last chapter :( :( But I will try my best to post the epilogue for tomorrow :)

Thank you so much for the reads and votes! It means the world to me! But please comment since I would like some feedback. Thank you again and hope you enjoy the last chapter xxx

P.S. remember to vote for the boys for the teen choice awards! There are 6 categories, best single by group, best love song, best music group, best tour, male hottie (Harry) and best smile (Harry).

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 34: Going down memory lane

Izzy's POV

"We should go out today." Emma says while eating a chocolate chip cookie.

Since it is Saturday and it is very lonely in this house, I decided to invite Emma over to distract me from my heartache. I can't stop thinking about Harry. These past few days I barely had any sleep because of him. I can't stop thinking about if he is going to come back, if he will ever talk to me again, if he is going to break it off with me and so many other ifs. Like what is he even doing right now? Is he flirting with other girls at a pub right now? I don't know. I just can't stop thinking about him!

"I agree, I need something to distract me." I mumble.

The oven rings signaling that the cookies in the oven are ready to come out. I put on the oven mitts and open the oven. A big wave of heat hits my face and I scrunch up my face. Once I successfully take the cookies out, I close and turn off the oven and then put the hot rack of the chocolaty goodness on the cooling rack.

"We made some good cookies." Emma smiles and takes another bite. I laugh.

"I made the cookies while you watched." I laugh again and take a cookie from the last batch.

"Same thing." She waves me off. "But it is really good! You have to send me the recipe." I nod my head while sitting down on the high stool.

"But where should we go today?" I ask Emma. She just simply shrugs her shoulders.

"Uhh..I don't know. But what time is it?" She gets another cookie. I chuckle at her.

"Well if you simply turn your head to the right you will see a clock that has the time on it." I tease. "But it is 1:13. Do you want some milk?" I ask while standing up and going to the cupboard to take out cups.

"Yes please." She replies. I open my fridge and take out the milk then pour the drink in two cups. "Thank you." Emma smiles once I hand her the cup. I turn around and open the fridge again to put the milk back. "Hey, Iz. What is that on the top shelf in the fridge?" She asks.

I look straight ahead and see a yellow piece of paper. I look at the girl who is taking another cookie. How did Emma know there was something in the fridge, she can't see inside from her angle.

"What is it?" Emma asks again. Something smells a bit fishy. Emma takes the note from my hand and reads what it says. "'Go to the place where we first confessed our feelings to each other. xx Harry' with a smiley face." What?! I take back the paper from her hands.

It is the exact paper that Harry gave me 7 years ago. How did that paper get in there though? I put it in my box of memories and it had been there since. I quickly run up the stairs and into mine and Harry's bedroom. I open my closet and go on my tippy toes to reach the box on the top of the shelf. That's not where I placed it though. I swear I placed it so it is touching the wall. I open the box and sure enough the paper isn't there.