Ch19: Step 2

Hi everyone! I have 120 reads! Eeepp! I know that's a really little amount of people but still! I am happy people are reading my story!

Oh my god! So remember I talked about the fanfic that Harry died in the last chapter. Well he is actually alive in the Epilogue! So confusing but I'm glad they didn't let Harry die. :)

Anywho, hope you enjoy chapter 19!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Step 2

Izzy's POV

I am so excited for Monday! A week passed by so slowly. It is now Wednesday. Meaning 4 more days! I am so hyper and full of energy. I am so happy! That week will honestly be the best and I don't think anything can ruin my mood right now. Well unless Nikki and Crystal are planning on doing something horrible. I'm in History right now, listening about World War 2. This is so boring. Yeah it can be interesting but I already know lots of things about that war from my dad. I can't help but think, did Louis, Niall and Zayn get any information about the crazies? I look around the classroom and see Niall and Louis talking together two seats behind me. I quickly scribble a note asking them about any information they have and scrunched it up then threw it on floor in their direction casually without the teacher noticing. I look back and give them eye contact meaning the notes for them. They pick up the note and I put my attention back on the teacher.

"You can now work on the back of the sheet of paper quietly." Mr. Smith told everyone.

"Psst!" I hear Louis and Niall trying to get my attention. Why can't they call my name. It's not like we are not suppose to talk. They are weird. I laugh quietly and turn towards them. "Come here." They whisper again. I get my stuff and take a seat besides the weird boys.

"You know you don't have to whisper." I look at them with both eyebrows up since I can't raise only one.

"But we have information." They continue to whisper. This got my attention.

"What did you find out?" I ask immediatly while whispering. Niall and Louis look around to see is anyone is eaves dropping then they bow their heads so we are closer.

"This morning" Louis starts off. "we came to school really early and we went to our lockers but we saw the crazies right around the corner and decided to eaves drop." The crazies is our new nickname for Nikki and Crystal.

"They were talking about how they are doing step two today." Niall pipes up. Uh oh.

"Do you know what it is?" I hope they heard enough information. I look at Niall with hopefull eyes then at Louis.

"The only other thing we know is that it is going to be in the afternoon and that they have Crystal's wannabees helping." He pats my back. I quickly thank them and decide to pull out my phone to notify Harry and the rest.

****

Harry's POV

It is after lunch and I am nervous as hell. There are two crazy girls in this school trying to get me and my girlfriend to break up and their next step for their plan is right now. The afternoon. I cannot concentrate what the teacher is saying because I have a lot in my mind. So I ask the teacher to be excused to go to the bathroom. Once outside the classroom I decide to text my lovely Belle.

To: Belle

Meet me at your locker? xx

I recieve a reply right away saying that she is on her way. I quietly go down the hallway. It is unusually quiet which makes me even more anxious. I hear some footsteps like someone is trying to tiptoe and to be quiet but you can still hear the impact of their shoes with the floor. Maybe I'm just paranoid? Yeah Harry, you are. Nothing is going to happen. Think happy thoughts. I instantly think of Izzy and I finally make it to her locker. Now I hear silence. The person walking stopped. Is someone following me? No Harry no, no one is not. Oh my god, I'm going crazy! I feel someone's presence besides me. Iz! I turn and I instantly go wide eyed.