Ch13: Sick days with Harry

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!! Exams were so stressful! I literally was so stressed that I couldn't eat..but I'm better now and no more school for 2 months. Woot woot! I hope I did well on the exams.   Anyways..here is chapter 12! I will update every day or every second day bcause I have no life..LOL --------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13: Sick days with Harry  

Harry's POV

Today is Saturday. Wow I have only been here in London for two weeks. But I feel like I belong here already. I have wonderful friends, a great family and also a wonderful beautiful girlfriend. When I told my parents that I have a girlfriend they were happy for me but they think I got one too soon. I don't agree. It feels like Belle and I are made for each other. However, I feel so guilty.

Yesterday Izzy didn't go to school because she got sick from when I put ice cubes down her shirt. I took notes for her in class and the whole day I was thinking about her. I kept sending her texts and I called her after school to see how she was doing. I couldn't go by her house yesterday because I had to do all my homework for the weekend so today I can spend the whole day with her and tomorrow. I finally arrive at her house and press the doorbell. After a minute the door opens and I'm greeted by a really sick looking Belle.  

Izzy's POV

I hear the doorbell ring, that must be Harry. I honestly feel horrible! Right after Harry put the ice cubes down my shirt two days ago I instantly felt cold and started sneezing a few minutes later. Yesterday I couldn't go to school since I was coughing non stop and I had a fever. But today I feel even worse! My head hurts, like all the pressure is going to my head and it feels like it weighs so much, I still am coughing, though I don't have a fever anymore but I am so exhausted and my throat kills! Getting up from the sofa slowly, I make my way to the front door. It must be Harry. I'm not mad at him, he didn't mean it. It would be nice to have his company.

"Hello Hazzie." I croak when I open the door. Harry instantly looks guilty and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hi Belle. How are you feeling?" I step aside so Harry can come in and we walk to the sofa in the living room.

"Horrible." I say truthfully.

"I'm so so so so sorry!" Harry starts kissing all over my face. I giggle.

"It's alright, really. It was not your intention. Do you want something to eat?"

"No thank you. Are your parents home?" Harry asks.

"No, they went to their friends party. It would have been rude of me if I kept them here and plus it's better if they weren't here anyways." I laugh. "It's much quieter without them." Harry chuckles.

"I brought some movies. Do you want to watch one?" He opens the bag he brought with him and takes out 5 movies.

"Heck yeah! What do you have?" He hands me all five DVDs.

"You can choose while I get a snack?" He asks. I nod my head and he goes to the kitchen. I look down at the movies he brought. Avengers, Ratatouille, Love Actually, Harry Potter and Smurfs. Ratatouille for sure! Aww that's cute, he brought Smurfs. I laugh.

"What's so funny?" Harry sits besides me with a bowl of popcorn and two mugs of hot chocolate. He hands me one and I thank him.

"You brought Smurfs, how cute!" I pinch his cheek with my free hand. Harry laughs.

"Yeah that's my little cousins, they forgot it when then came to my place." He drinks from his mug.

"What movie did you pick?"

"Ratatouille of course!" I say excitedly. Harry chuckles and puts the movie in the DVD player. He comes and sits down besides me. I cuddle up to him with my head on his shoulder and one leg bent on top of his. The movie starts playing and I eat some popcorn he made.

****

The movie just finished and we stay silent on how cute the movie was.

"That is the most adorable movie ever!" I say. Harry agrees and gets up and takes the movie out from the DVD player.

"What do you want to do now?" Harry asks.

"Uhhh I don't know. Up to you." I look sideways at Harry and he puts on his thinking face.

"Want to hear a joke?" He asks smiling. I laugh at how random he is.

"Sure."

"Okay so why did Susan fall off the swing?" He waits for me to reply.

"Erm..I don't know."

"Because she had no arms." He says laughing. I laugh too. "That's funny. But why doesn't she have any arms?! That's horrible!"

"I wonder that too...knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Not Susan." Harry says laughing really hard. It takes me a while to get the joke but when I do I am laughing so hard that I'm making no noises.

"Oh my god!" I say when we cool down. I already feel so much better.

"Success." Harry says. I chuckle. He said that because he made me feel a lot better. Harry stands up and takes my hands. He slowly pulls me to my feet.

"Why am I standing up?" I ask him. I just see him smiling and he takes out his phone. He better not take a picture of me, I look horrible! Instead I hear the intro to the song Maybe Tonight. We weirdly dance and sing together. He is so fun to be around.

--------------------------------------------------

I feel like the story is kind of dragging on touch right now so I'm going to skip one month ahead and that is where it is going to be a lot more interesting. Drama ahead too. Please comment and vote. I really want to know if you like the story. Thank you, love you all! Xxx