Ch18: Hanging out with Harry and News

Hellooooo! I am actually enjoying writing this story so much! Thank you so much for reading, it honestly makes me so happy knowing people are taking their time to read my work. I love you all so much! Hope you like this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Hanging out with Harry and News

Harry's POV

School is finally over. Thank god. When I saw Nikki come in the math class room my heart dropped. I am actually kind if scared of what they are going to do. But I know the love me and Belle share is too strong for them to break. Nikki and Crystal are crazy! Nuff said.

"Where are we going?" Iz whines besides me. I chuckle.

"I'm not telling you, it's a surprise." I whine back. I smile down at Izzy while she nudges my arm and laughs. Its fun teasing her, she is just so cute.

"Are we almost there then? I didn't wear proper shoes, my feet are hurting."

"Awww is poor Belle getting tired?" I say in a baby voice. I chuckle. "Here come on my back." I say normally while bending over a bit.

"No, Styles, I'm not getting on your back, I was just joking." She runs away from me.

"Ey! Get back here Izzy!" I chase after her and when I finally reach her I throw her over my shoulder. She starts pounding on my back.

"Put me down the instant!" Belle screams trying to sound controlling. I laugh.

"Nope can do." I continue walking. She is now laughing like crazy. Why is she laughing? I don't know but her laugh is contagious and now I'm laughing. I put her down on her feet still laughing. "Why were you laughing?" I ask when we finally cool down.

"I actually don't know." She starts laughing again. We start walking down the road to the surprise.

Izzy's POV

"Wanna sing a song while we walk there?" Harry asks as we swing our hands back and forth.

"Sure." I smile up at him. I take out my phone and play a song I love so much. Teenage Dirtbag. The intro plays and we both sing when the intro finishes.

"Her name is Noel 

I have a dream about her 

She rings my bell 

I've got gym class in half in hour 

Oh how she rocks 

In keds and tube socks 

But she doesn't know who I am 

And she doesn't give a damn about me." We sing normally.

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby 

Yeah I'm just a teenage baby 

Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me 

Oh oh oh ohhh" We sing the chorus really loudly while dancing very weirdly. By now we are laughing so hard from our weirdness. Harry is so cool and awesome. How was I so lucky? Why did Harry like me out of all the other prettier girls in the school?

"Because you are not only beautiful, but you're personality is just amazing. You are amazing, Belle. Honestly you are. I mean every single word I just said." He smiles down at me. I blush not only from what he said but by the fact that I actually said that out loud.

"Thank you, Harry. I love you." I truthfully say and pull him close. I press my lips with his and they move in sync. This is honestly perfect. He is honestly perfect. He is my first and hopefully only love. We pull away and he bends down infront of me.