Ch21: No school and surprises

Hello everybody! Just wanna say follow me and enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21: No school and Surprises  

Izzy's POV

"Isabelle! Get up this instant! You're late for school!" My mum yells from downstairs. I turn around in my bed and see that it is 8:40 meaning that school started just now. Crap. I quickly get up from bed and everything I see starts turning black. I lean on to my wall so I won't fall while my head hurts. I think I got up too fast. Suddenly I feel like I am going to throw up so I quickly run to the washroom and empty my stomach in the toilet.

"Izzy! Is everything alright?" My mum comes up to me as I flush the toilet.

"No." I sigh. "I feel like poo. My head hurts, I just threw up and my stomach hurts a lot." I semi lie, semi tell the truth as I take a seat on the side of the bathtub.

"I'll leave you some medicine in the kitchen. Have a lot of rest, you don't have to go to. But I have to leave for work right now." My mum kisses me on the head.

"Okay thank you, bye mummy."

"Bye Izzy." She leaves my room but I see her come back a second later. "And I have a surprise for you later on in the day." She smiles at me and leaves.

Hmm...surprise? What could that be? I forget about the surprise because of the feeling I have in my stomach. Truth is, my head and stomach don't hurt anymore. I just said that so I don't have to go to school. To be honest though, I still feel horrible. I have a gut feeling in my stomach that is not good. For some reason I feel sick just thinking about going to school. And I know why. My boyfriend. Sighing I quickly take off my clothes and step into the bathtub to take a quick shower. Once clean I put on some sweats and a black tank top. Comfy.

"What should I do today?" I ask myself. "Breakfast first." I agree with myself as I go down to the kitchen. I put a pan on the stove and turn it on. I take out the pancake mix and pour that into a bowl as I add some water. Once the batter is like how I love it I mix in some chocolate chips then pour it onto the heated pan. Once when I eat my delicious breakfast I go back up to my room.

"What now?" I should enjoy my day off from school. Yay I have an extra long weekend since it's Friday. Then on Monday we are going to the beach cottage. Oh how fun it is going to be when my boyfriend is going to spending more time with Nikki than me. Note the sarcasm. I really don't like this! I decide to quickly send a text to Lexi, Emma and Liam about why I am not going to school: Nikki and Harry. How I feel sick about Harry's idea. Right now it sounds like I hate Harry. I don't. Never could I ever hate him. I love him. I just don't like the kind act he gave. I am jealous and I have a gut feeling something bad will happen. That's all.

"Laptop!" I run up to my desk and grab the laptop then plop down on my bed. I put up my playlist on iTunes and Maybe Tonight comes on from the Summer Set. I am in LOVE with this song! "It's almost midnight, feeling alright  Raise your glass when, times are tough" I sing. As the song ends I hear a knock on the door. Looking at the time I see it's just 10. It can't be my friends because of school. Unless Harry noticed I am not at school and came to check up on me. That sounds like something he would do. I go down the stairs and smile as I walk to the door. I open the door but it is not Harry. But holy fudge!

"Emily!" I engulf my older sister in a hug. "I missed you so freaking much!" I squeeze her tight. The last time I saw her was on my birthday in February.

"Oh gosh, Isa! I missed you so much too!"

We have the best relationship. Although she looks more like my dad, (brown hair that reaches mid back with blonde dip dyed ends, green eyes and tall - 5'6") we understand each other so well. I miss it when she calls me Isa. She is the only one who calls me that. Not even mum or dad does.