I've got control over you

Mickey's POV

I don't even wanna talk about what happened next. Rhett and Link stood on their knees in front of the monster, let's just call him Erpert. Erpert was the grossest and weirdest thing I've ever seen. It looked like a bear and the Grinch had mated. He was green, hairy and had a giant nose and mouth. I tried to stand up from my stretcher but he pushed me down into the snow. Then he proceeded to lift his hands, a green beem of light came down from the sky. Rhett and Link had their heads down and the light seemed to pick them up. Erpert then mumbled a spell I clearly recognized.

" Do it, make it, feel it, heal it. " 

The problem was he said the spell backwards. 

" Heal it, feel it, make it, do it. " He kept repeating it. 

I though I knew what he was doing. He'd kept me alive for this long to suck all the power out of me, but that wasn't the case at all. He sucked the power out of Rhett and Link, and didn't care about me. They was lifted up about 10 feet into the air and then dropped on the ground. They looked dead, but I could see their rib-cages moving. Erpert laughed and walked closer to me. 

" They never hated you. But, it's your fault they're not gonna make it. I used them as a tool, I knew you cared too much about them to not come here. And now I've got you in my hand, I've got control over you. "