The story continues

Mickey's POV

What happened after all the events with Rupert and bloodwolfness you ask? Well, Rhett and Link helped me find an apartment close to Links house and I moved to LA. I still work with webdesign and sometimes my old GMM-character appears again. She pranks and messes with Rhett and Link during the episodes sometimes, I love playing her. I always make the crew laugh, and why wouldn't they? Who wouldn't laugh if someone throw ketchup filled balloons on their bosses when they're on Youtube. That happened. Although they pretty much I knew I'd throw something at them, what they didn't know is that it was ketchup. I hit Rhett right on the top of his head, and Link right in the face. I don't think I've ever seen them laugh so hard, and I had a good laugh myself. These pranks and such rarely happens in the beginning of and episode, it's usually at the very end, before the wheelspin. This is how they reacted. They were talking about the weirdest things found in sewer systems.

" And it's theorized that this shovel was dropped by miner is the eighteen hundreds. " Link said and gestured like he always does.

" Well, that's it about sewer systems. Question of the day, what is weirdest thing you've ever found? Maybe it was in a sewer system. "

Right as Link begin to stay " You know what time it is." I looked over at Jen, she smiled and winked me to throw. And that's what I did. I threw both balloons at once and hit my target. Link's eyes dissapeared underneath the ketchup and I saw him gasping. Rhett looked angrily at me, I was off camera. Then they both screamed in unison.

" MAAANDY! "

And then the wheel was spun and everything went on as normal. But what surprised me was Link said as he pulled out the wheel.

" Click through to Good Mythical More, where we recover from this attack and let you meet a very special person. "

They finished the episode and then they cut the camera, something the never do.

" Okay Mickey, people are wondering who you are, most people hasn't realized you've already been on the show. " Rhett mumbled and touched the ketchup on his forehead.

I nodded.

" Can I at least get out of costume. Why am I even wearing, you told me to. "

" Because of this, you have to be in costume, then reveal that it's you. " Link muttered.

" Okay, let's go. 3, 2, 1 action! " Stevie shouted.

They started the episode and revealed that I'd been Mandy all this time, and everything kept going as normal. Every time from now on that Mandy pranked them, she was invited to GMMore to explain and recover from what had happened. And I stayed in character.

At this point I think I should mention that I still live in LA, I still work part-time for Rhett and Link, and of course with my web design. But that during one of my job at a company I met someone, someone that was unlike people I've ever met before. He's special. But that is a completely different story.