Crumbling around me

Mickey's POV

I still hadn't completely processed what Rhett had told me. Every single word still hurt, every single letter still felt like a needle. Rhett had changed, Rhett had gone insane. Rhett was a monster. Or at least so I thought. I was convinced that I was the monster. What they had said was true. If they wouldn't have ever met me, this wouldn't be happening. If I wouldn't have bit them, they'd be in LA recording GMM or something right now. If I hadn't been born, these families wouldn't have been in so much trouble. I knew that I was the reason for everything bad that had happened. I was a monster, I belong with the dead, why wasn't I dead? Why was I still alive, why hadn't anyone just killed when ever they got the chance?  

" Come on Link, let's get this over with. " Rhett said as they opened the door and walked outside. 

I wasn't falling asleep, I wasn't weak anymore. I just couldn't do anything. I had lost all faith, they only way of these people to be safe and happy was me going away, for ever. 

" We're nearly there. Come on Rhett! " Link shouted. He was angry too, but not nearly as angry as Rhett. 

I just stayed on the stretcher, I stayed completely still. It was freezing outside, and I was still in my PJ's. Just a black oversize t-shirt. My hair was covered in my own dried blood, I felt so gross. I looked around me, snow was covering the environment. I looked down at Rhett and Link's feet, they didn't have any shoes. They were only wearing jeans and underwear. 

" Finally. We're here! " Link shouted. 

Where? At the back of the house. I didn't understand what they were going to do with me. I looked around and saw a two headed monster coming towards me. One head was Rupert, and the other Erker. I knew Rhett and Link didn't do this by their own will. Rhett and Link weren't evil. I was, but they had no sign of being evil. I had know for years that I was born evil, that's why my mom didn't keep me. And that's why I raised myself, I grew up by myself. Until I finally found out where my dad and brother lived when I was 11. And at that time, I didn't know about evil. I didn't know about magic. 

" Master. She's here. " Rhett and Link said in unison. They then kneeled in the snow in front of Erker and Rupert.

" Good. You've been good and faithful servants. But sadly, your time is over. " The monster said. 

What happened next I don't even feel like talking about...