Stupid!

Rhett's POV

I woke up in the guest bedroom at my parents house, I had no idea where I were. I looked around and saw Jessie sitting in a chair on the other side of the room.

" Finally, you're awake. " She said.

" What happened? " I asked, rubbing my hurting head.

" Honestly, I have trouble looking properly at you. "

" You can at least tell me what happened. " I muttered and stood up.

Jessie told me Mickey was gone and that I'd been cursing at both her and Locke. I felt like a morron, how could I've been so stupid?

" Where's Locke? I gotta talk to him. " I said.

" Go ahead, he's upstairs with Lincoln and Lily. " Jessie said and waved me away.

I walked up the stairs, I met Link in the hallway. He looked extremely sad and didn't even bothered to look up at me. I didn't look up at him either, I just looked for my son. He sat at the dining room table by himself, doodling in a notebook. I sat down on the opposite side of the table.

" Hey dad. " He mumbled.

" How're doing buddy? " I nervously asked.

" We've all seen better days. "

" Locke, listen. I'm so sorry about what I said. You're not a brat, you know I don't think you're a brat. "

He slowly look up at me underneath his bangs.

" Then why did you say it? "

I sighed.

" Wish I knew Locke. I wish I knew. "

" Come here. " He said and stood up.

I stood up too and he hugged me.

" You're forgiven Rhett. "