I feel like a monster!

Mickey POV

I gave Rhett and Link all the power I had, I knew Erker was still here. Rupert was here in the form of Erker. I felt heat building up inside, and I held my breath. The heat got bigger and bigger and I started mumbling the spell.

" Do it, make it, feel it, heal it. " I said, but in a different language. 

I kept repeating it. I knew that Erker was trying to get in me, trying to turn me against Rhett and Link. I opened my eyes, my eyesight was back. Rhett and Link had fallen to the ground, and I was still on Links back. They had started to turn, which was a good thing. The world started spinning around me. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and waited for them to wake up. Erker was still here, but at this point I was too weak to even try. Erker knew what I'd done, he knew why I did what I did, he knew everything. 

After a while I felt Link standing up again, I opened my eyes and saw a face in front of me. A green face, a disgusting face, Erkers face. 

" Wow, you really think you've saved them, don't you? "

I knew he was messing with me. 

" No, I don't think. I know. " 

I closed my eyes, darkness. Nothing. I knew I'd saved Rhett and Link and that they'd be brought back to their families. A pain built up inside, I felt so weird. I opened my eyes again. Rhett and Link wasn't there. I wasn't in that backpack anymore. Around me there were piles upon piles of dead goblins. I stood up and looked around me, my head was hurting so bad. I walked around the goblin corpses as if I was on a graveyard. It was scary. And after walking around for a while I found a huge pile of goblins, and as I walked closer, I saw a pair of feet, that I clearly recognized. Rhett's feet. I grabbed them and pulled him out. He looked like a weird mixture of werewolf and human. He had fangs, darker hair and lighter skin. He looked like a vampire. I let him go and ran away from him, not only did he look like a vampire, he was one. Rhett was a vampire. And I've never had a positive interaction with a vampire. Werewolves and vampires never get along, and vampires are quicker, stronger and almost immortal. I ran the other way, hoping he wouldn't wake up. And as I ran I ran into someone. That someone was Link, with fangs, lighter skin and even darker black hair. He smiled when he saw me. 

" Mickey? What are you doing here? " He said sarcastically with an evil smile on his lips. 

" Looking for groceries! " I said and ran away from him. 

It scared the living crap out of me, I hate vampires. They always try to show that they're superior, and kill people they don't like. Even if it's just their haircut. I tripped and landed in a pile of goblins. I turned around and saw Rhett and Link running after me. I closed my eyes, this was the true end. Who ever turn them into vampires must have known they'd find me, and made them want to kill me. They picked me up, they each grabbed one of my arms. And started pulling me through they graveyard of dead goblins. I looked at them, they refused to look back. 

Where were we going? Why were they doing this? Would thing ever go back to normal?