Tears

Links POV

The nurse waved us in.

" Don't worry Miranda, just a blood sugar drop. You haven't been eating very much, right? " She said.

Miranda? Why does everyone keep calling Mickey Miranda? I know her real name is Matilda. Although I can't pronunce it. We slowly walked in and saw Mickey laying in bed, smiling with a big bandage around her head and an IV in her arm.

" You found me. " She said.

I ran up to her and hugged her, emotions overvelmed me and I cried out on her shoulder.

" It's okay Link. It's okay. " She said and rubbed my back.

I kept holding on to her, I was so happy that we'd found her. Later I felt Rhett joining the hug. His beard ticked my neck. Mickeys bangs covered her eyes. I slowly let go and got up. Sophie and Jessica smiled at us.

I walked over to them and gave them a small hug.

" Thank you, we didn't find her. You did. " I said.

" We're just happy we could help. " Sophie smiled.

Rhett came and hugged them too. Mickey sat up a little and looked at us.
" Hey, girls. I think I want to talk privately to Rhett and Link. " She said.

Jessica and Sophie nodded and left the room. Mickey pulled out two chairs from underneath the bed.

" Have a seat guys. "

We both carefully sat down next to her.

" Did you get my letter? "

" We did, that's the reason we found you. " Rhett answered. " I even have it with me. "

He took up the letter from his back pocket and unfolded it.

" Well, every word is true. And I can't believe you found me. "

" Coats isn't a big place. And we were lucky to meet Jessica and Sophie right away. " I said.

" But how did you find out I was in Coats in the first place? "

Rhett pointed at the corner of the envelope.

" It says it right here. "

Mickey smiled.

" How could I've been so dumb? " She giggled.