Chapter 4;Natali

"Can you believe it? I mean did you see the news? There was another murder! Near the school so they'll be canceling school until they find the killer! Boo-yah! No school!... Are you even listening to me?"

"What?... Oh, yea I'm listening, no school because of another murder near the building...." Stopping in my tracks.

"Wait I know that look! You're planing something aren't you? I'm scared." With a frightened look on his face.

"You should be" I say with a sly smile

"What are we even doing here?" The words froze quietly on the crisp evening air.

"Just wait. I want to see something. Just a few more minutes!" I pleaded with him.

"I'm sorry but I'm leaving." On his way up to go we both heard voices and he quickly crouched back down behind the bush.

"So what are we looking for exactly?" Said the first voice

"Not too sure, lock of hair, a lost tooth, maybe even a hex bag," said the second voice. Wait a minute, I know those voices! It's the two agents! I told Neil as quietly as I can.

The one called Dean stops a few feet away from us but didn't see us. Phew! "Hey I think I found something! Look at this. I guess the Vic fought back." He is holding something up for the tall one to look at. If I could just shift my weight just a little to the right then I can.., crackle! They both looked our way. Oh no. I motioned for Neil to run and he did, being the scaredy cat he is. Then I heard the bush sway out of place then I jumped up to see them both starring at me.

"Hi boys! Just wanted to get some last minute homework from my locker." I quickly lied.

"The doors are locked."

"Oh well I guess I'll have to get in the morning."

"What were you doing making all that noise?"

"I tripped." I said simply. I've always been a great liar.

"Mm-hmm" went the tall one slowly.

Getting nervous I quickly said "Well I'll be heading off!" And turned around to walk home, but I felt a hand firmly close on my arm. I turn around fearfully.

"Where are you going? Back to your pack?"

"Let me go or I'll scream rape!" I told him. The hand didn't budge.

"Let her go. She is not what we are looking for." Dean. The grip slackened and I tugged free and ran for it to my house where I met my mom standing in the doorway.

"Mom! You frightened me!"

"What's wrong? You don't frighten easily" she said concerned.

"I ran into some creepy guys. I'm fine"

"Ok" she put down her keys and walked into the kitchen. I ran up to my room to to sleep and did so. All though I felt weird. As if someone was watching me.