Chapter 6;Dean

"I was hoping you would wake up sooner." The blinding light hurt my eyes but I opened then anyway and saw her leaning on a shelf.

"I wouldn't want to keep you from your boyfriend" trying to distract her while I loosen the rope around my wrists.

"He's not my boyfriend!" She spat. "Can you and your partner stop tailing me? I mean it's hard to find a moment of peace when someone is following you everywhere, do you know what I mean?"

"Sure. But this is my business not my partner's"

"How so?"

"That's government business. Not to be handed out whenever I feel like it."

"I looked you up. You nor your partner are FBI, so who are you and why are you following me?"

Some how I feel as if I can tell her the truth, "We're two brothers trying to figure out who killed those park rangers and your teacher."

"And who did that?" I can tell that her curiosity is getting the better of her.

"Not sure yet but my brother thinks you're a suspect"

"Why me? I didn't do anything."

"He thinks you're a werewolf." Testing my theory

"Werewolves don't exist. You and your brother are both crazy." But she looks like she believes me.

With a small smile I say "But you don't think that do you." My hands have been out of the ropes for a while now. "Unfortunately I don't have much more time." I got up to leave and saw a shocked expression on her face. "By the way you need to work on your knots."

"I didn't tie it."

Chuckling to my self I made my way back to my car but ran into someone on the way. It was Maria.

"What are you doing here?"

"I said I'm on a case."

"And I still don't believe it."

"If..."

"Dean!" I heard Sammie call my name. "Where were you? Who is this?"

"Sammie? This is Maria, Maria this is my brother Sammie."

"Sam." He said leaning over to shake her hand. "Where'd you go? I think Cas found something."

"Ok. I'll be seeing you Maria" we left for the motel. Leaving her behind with a puzzled look on her face.