Chapter 20;Natali

"She can't" said a voice to my right. I look and see Matt standing there. "I mean there is a cure but it's too late. And it's too late for you, too Nat."

"Where's your pack?" I say trying to distract him.

"They're here. But don't worry we'll make it quick." And right then the whole house came alive with undead. Vampires and werewolves came from everywhere. There was no gap large enough for a cat to get through without getting shredded. "There's nowhere to run." And they started to close in on both of us. I feel the but of the blade in my jacket. As they got close enough I whipped it out and started swinging like heck. Then I hear bodies falling behind me and I know Dean and Sam came out of hiding to help. For a while this went on until I was surrounded by three of the biggest of them. And I swung at the closest and the head fell to an inch of skin keeping it on, but I knew it was dead. I feel one grab me tight, so tight that he won't let go until he's dead.

The other comes toward me his fangs out ready to tear into my flesh. I test the guy's strength and bring up my legs to kick the one about to kill me. He stumbles back and I get my blade and wedge it into the one holding me's side. He loosened his grip and I managed to wriggle free. I stumble away, and turn to grab the blade but feel a sharp pain in my shoulder, the one I kicked is back and his claws just ripped my flesh. I feel warm red blood run down my back. The other ones claws rip at my side, not as deep as the one on my shoulder, though. I somehow manage to grab the blade, tug it out and cut the head clean of the shoulders of the one who grabbed me. I turn to the other one and swing with all my might. I hear a thump and know his head is off. I take a moment to look around, most of the monsters are dead but there are still a few that are fighting Sam and Dean. That moment lasted a millisecond and I feel even stronger arms grip around me I try to do what I did with the other monster but he shook the blade out of my hand first an held it to my throat.

"Make a move and her head comes of" came the voice of Matt loud in my ear and almost immediately Dean turned and froze out of fright for my life. Sam did the same, more slowly. The sharp blade was cutting my skin lightly, making one droplet of blood. My head is back as far as it can go, but the blade is still there. I'm in his grasp, bloodied and weak.

Then I see Dean with a cut on his face. The blood triggers something in me that scares me. "I can kill her right now if you don't want to put them down." And they drop their weapons. I feel the tug of the fangs inside my mouth and they pop out without me wanting them to. I feel a strength that I can't control. And I break free, turn around and overpower him. I take the blade out of his hands, take control of this feeling and swung the blade with everything I've got, mostly out of anger, and his head lays still and unmoving just a few inches above the rest of his body.

I look around at the four dead bodies I made. Something inside my cracks, "I killed them. I killed them." And I break down. I feel arms fold around me, jumping i turn and find its just Dean trying to comfort me. I let him, turning my face into his chest so I can't see what I've done. Only Sam broke the silence.

"Which one?" Knowing what he meant, I point to Matt's dead body.